• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

F U Willis

I'm so sick of seeing this POS give a half assed effort every week. Yeat another nice block on the Losman fumble. I for one wouldn't be disappointed to see this fool jet in the offseason. For all the s h i t this guy talks, he has done nothing to back it up. Good riddence! The sooner people realize that he is nothing special, the better off Buffalo will be. Take your act to Miami Willis, you would fit right in with the rest of the losers there!

P.S. Did it really take the Buffalo coaching staff three quarters to realize that McGee couldn't cover Williams. Where the $%^$ was the playmaker, Nate Clements? You're paying that idiot over $7 mil per year, let him earn it. I'm so pissed right now I could scream. And I think it's safe to say that the Gandy experience is over. That dude got his a$$ handed to him today.
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: F U Willis

What football games are you watching? Willis took a BEATING And kept getting up.

its not his fault 60% of the time he touches the ball he has NO hole to run through or gets hit at the line of scrimmage. Give him a real OL and he'd finish in the top three in the NFL in rushing.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bulldog
      I'm so sick of seeing this POS give a half assed effort every week. Yeat another nice block on the Losman fumble. I for one wouldn't be disappointed to see this fool jet in the offseason. For all the s h i t this guy talks, he has done nothing to back it up. Good riddence! The sooner people realize that he is nothing special, the better off Buffalo will be. Take your act to Miami Willis, you would fit right in with the rest of the losers there!

P.S. Did it really take the Buffalo coaching staff three quarters to realize that McGee couldn't cover Williams. Where the $%^$ was the playmaker, Nate Clements? You're paying that idiot over $7 mil per year, let him earn it. I'm so pissed right now I could scream. And I think it's safe to say that the Gandy experience is over. That dude got his a$$ handed to him today.

Jp did put Willis out to dry when he got hit pretty bad. Maybe it was payback from jp for Willis blowing all those blocks in previous games.

In all seriousness, having mcgee on williams was not only stupid, but ******ed as well. If it's not bad enough mcgee is only 5'9 and williams is like 6'2. Clements the taller of the two, the "playmaker", should have been put on their playmaker, which he was today. Bad coaching move. Is jauron really from an ivy league or did he just lie on his resume? Some of these decisions are very dubious.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

I dont know what game you watched but Willis was one of the good pos of this game. He kept getting up after every hard hit he took

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

To be fair, there were a couple of blocks he did whiff on...but he also made some solid ones as well
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
            I dont know what game you watched but Willis was one of the good pos of this game. He kept getting up after every hard hit he took
            Whatever. We were playing the Detroit Lions.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

I'm pretty sure Gandy blew the block that caused Losman to fumble. I don't know, maybe I need to take another look.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BillsNick
                • Jul 2003

It was Gandy on the fumble play.

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BillsNick
                  It was Gandy on the fumble play.
                  I'm glad someone else watched it before blaming Willis. Apparently when the Bills lose he's the scapegoat.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BillsNick
                    • Jul 2003

And yet another ******ED thread. Bravo....bravo....

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                      I'm pretty sure Gandy blew the block that caused Losman to fumble. I don't know, maybe I need to take another look.
                      Yes, he tried to lunge at Hall for some reason and totally whiffed on it. After that Hall had a load of steam built up with a free shot directly at JP's back. He never saw it coming because he doesn't have eyes in the back of his helmet. I'm sure people will be complaining that we need a to draft a QB with eyes in the back of his helmet now.

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

He left it all o the field today and played his heart out however he is definitely not strong at blocking in passing situations. There may be a reason he disn't play in passing situations in previous years. Some real bad things have happened when he failed to pick up a block.

Comment

• Bulldog
                          Top Dog
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BillsNick
                          And yet another ******ED thread. Bravo....bravo....
                          And yet another ******ed response. Go look at the play again. Willis gave another half assed effort on a chip block and Losman was nailed soon after. I really don't care that Gandy got beat, it's the RB's responsibility to make the block to give Losman some time. He just looks like he doesn't give a ***** if he's not getting the ball. Sorry not all of us are willing to give Willis the free pass some of you are. For a guy that goes 220+ he sure does run like a *****. How many times has he been stuffed for little or no gain in short yardage situations this year? And you can't tell me that it's all on the o-line. He dances behind the LOS when he should be hitting the hole and making positive yardage.

Comment

• Bulldog
                            Top Dog
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by don137
                            He left it all o the field today and played his heart out however he is definitely not strong at blocking in passing situations. There may be a reason he disn't play in passing situations in previous years. Some real bad things have happened when he failed to pick up a block.
                            How can you say that? Don't you know that Willis can do no wrong? He never makes any mistakes and is the best back in the NFL. Please!

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              What football games are you watching? Willis took a BEATING And kept getting up.

its not his fault 60% of the time he touches the ball he has NO hole to run through or gets hit at the line of scrimmage. Give him a real OL and he'd finish in the top three in the NFL in rushing.
                              the sad thing about this post is that i like your support for one of our players but its sad when that player is so very mediocre.

You wanna be a star, carry this team on your back when needed, or hell just step up and be a playmaker when we are losing.

Comment

Working...
                              X