PDA

View Full Version : F U Willis

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm so sick of seeing this POS give a half assed effort every week. Yeat another nice block on the Losman fumble. I for one wouldn't be disappointed to see this fool jet in the offseason. For all the s h i t this guy talks, he has done nothing to back it up. Good riddence! The sooner people realize that he is nothing special, the better off Buffalo will be. Take your act to Miami Willis, you would fit right in with the rest of the losers there!

P.S. Did it really take the Buffalo coaching staff three quarters to realize that McGee couldn't cover Williams. Where the $%^$ was the playmaker, Nate Clements? You're paying that idiot over $7 mil per year, let him earn it. I'm so pissed right now I could scream. And I think it's safe to say that the Gandy experience is over. That dude got his a$$ handed to him today.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 04:10 PM
What football games are you watching? Willis took a BEATING And kept getting up.

its not his fault 60% of the time he touches the ball he has NO hole to run through or gets hit at the line of scrimmage. Give him a real OL and he'd finish in the top three in the NFL in rushing.

Kerr
10-15-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm so sick of seeing this POS give a half assed effort every week. Yeat another nice block on the Losman fumble. I for one wouldn't be disappointed to see this fool jet in the offseason. For all the s h i t this guy talks, he has done nothing to back it up. Good riddence! The sooner people realize that he is nothing special, the better off Buffalo will be. Take your act to Miami Willis, you would fit right in with the rest of the losers there!

P.S. Did it really take the Buffalo coaching staff three quarters to realize that McGee couldn't cover Williams. Where the $%^$ was the playmaker, Nate Clements? You're paying that idiot over $7 mil per year, let him earn it. I'm so pissed right now I could scream. And I think it's safe to say that the Gandy experience is over. That dude got his a$$ handed to him today.

Jp did put Willis out to dry when he got hit pretty bad. Maybe it was payback from jp for Willis blowing all those blocks in previous games. :D

In all seriousness, having mcgee on williams was not only stupid, but ******ed as well. If it's not bad enough mcgee is only 5'9 and williams is like 6'2. Clements the taller of the two, the "playmaker", should have been put on their playmaker, which he was today. Bad coaching move. Is jauron really from an ivy league or did he just lie on his resume? Some of these decisions are very dubious.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 04:16 PM
I dont know what game you watched but Willis was one of the good pos of this game. He kept getting up after every hard hit he took

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
To be fair, there were a couple of blocks he did whiff on...but he also made some solid ones as well

HHURRICANE
10-15-2006, 04:20 PM
I dont know what game you watched but Willis was one of the good pos of this game. He kept getting up after every hard hit he took

Whatever. We were playing the Detroit Lions.

RockStar36
10-15-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm pretty sure Gandy blew the block that caused Losman to fumble. I don't know, maybe I need to take another look.

BillsNick
10-15-2006, 05:17 PM
It was Gandy on the fumble play.

RockStar36
10-15-2006, 05:20 PM
It was Gandy on the fumble play.

I'm glad someone else watched it before blaming Willis. Apparently when the Bills lose he's the scapegoat.

BillsNick
10-15-2006, 05:24 PM
And yet another ******ED thread. :bf1: Bravo....bravo....

DynaPaul
10-15-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Gandy blew the block that caused Losman to fumble. I don't know, maybe I need to take another look.

Yes, he tried to lunge at Hall for some reason and totally whiffed on it. After that Hall had a load of steam built up with a free shot directly at JP's back. He never saw it coming because he doesn't have eyes in the back of his helmet. I'm sure people will be complaining that we need a to draft a QB with eyes in the back of his helmet now.

don137
10-15-2006, 06:17 PM
He left it all o the field today and played his heart out however he is definitely not strong at blocking in passing situations. There may be a reason he disn't play in passing situations in previous years. Some real bad things have happened when he failed to pick up a block.

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 07:36 PM
And yet another ******ED thread. :bf1: Bravo....bravo....

And yet another ******ed response. Go look at the play again. Willis gave another half assed effort on a chip block and Losman was nailed soon after. I really don't care that Gandy got beat, it's the RB's responsibility to make the block to give Losman some time. He just looks like he doesn't give a ***** if he's not getting the ball. Sorry not all of us are willing to give Willis the free pass some of you are. For a guy that goes 220+ he sure does run like a *******. How many times has he been stuffed for little or no gain in short yardage situations this year? And you can't tell me that it's all on the o-line. He dances behind the LOS when he should be hitting the hole and making positive yardage.

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 07:39 PM
He left it all o the field today and played his heart out however he is definitely not strong at blocking in passing situations. There may be a reason he disn't play in passing situations in previous years. Some real bad things have happened when he failed to pick up a block.

How can you say that? Don't you know that Willis can do no wrong? He never makes any mistakes and is the best back in the NFL. Please!

X-Era
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
What football games are you watching? Willis took a BEATING And kept getting up.

its not his fault 60% of the time he touches the ball he has NO hole to run through or gets hit at the line of scrimmage. Give him a real OL and he'd finish in the top three in the NFL in rushing.

the sad thing about this post is that i like your support for one of our players but its sad when that player is so very mediocre.

You wanna be a star, carry this team on your back when needed, or hell just step up and be a playmaker when we are losing.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
And yet another ******ed response. Go look at the play again. Willis gave another half assed effort on a chip block and Losman was nailed soon after. I really don't care that Gandy got beat, it's the RB's responsibility to make the block to give Losman some time. He just looks like he doesn't give a ***** if he's not getting the ball. Sorry not all of us are willing to give Willis the free pass some of you are. For a guy that goes 220+ he sure does run like a *******. How many times has he been stuffed for little or no gain in short yardage situations this year? And you can't tell me that it's all on the o-line. He dances behind the LOS when he should be hitting the hole and making positive yardage.

Losman was supposed to be the dump off route for Losman- if he goes all out on that block, then he's not going to be in a position to make a reception. He could have done a little better, but most of that's on Gandy.

I've had my doubts about Willis and I think he dogged it against the Pats in the first game. But since then I think he's been giving a much better effort and for the most part, his blitz pickup is improving.

Whether or not he's worth what he thinks he's worth- well that depends on how he finishes out the season.

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Losman was supposed to be the dump off route for Losman- if he goes all out on that block, then he's not going to be in a position to make a reception. He could have done a little better, but most of that's on Gandy.

I've had my doubts about Willis and I think he dogged it against the Pats in the first game. But since then I think he's been giving a much better effort and for the most part, his blitz pickup is improving.

Whether or not he's worth what he thinks he's worth- well that depends on how he finishes out the season.

I understand where you're coming from, but how is Losman supposed to get anyone the ball, let alone Willis, when he getting creamed from the blind side. It's not even the fact the he whiffed on the block, it's the effort that really pisses me off. He didn't even try! We saw last week what he could do when he puts his mind to it, but most of the time he just doesn't care. And I for one am sick of it.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 07:50 PM
the sad thing about this post is that i like your support for one of our players but its sad when that player is so very mediocre.

You wanna be a star, carry this team on your back when needed, or hell just step up and be a playmaker when we are losing.
oh you mean like your quarterback? You just said the perfect job description for the quarterback.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 07:51 PM
I understand where you're coming from, but how is Losman supposed to get anyone the ball, let alone Willis, when he getting creamed from the blind side. It's not even the fact the he whiffed on the block, it's the effort that really pisses me off. He didn't even try! We saw last week what he could do when he puts his mind to it, but most of the time he just doesn't care. And I for one am sick of it.

I've seen lack of effort from Willis at times too, although I've seen an improvement in him this year. I guess he set the bar low last season so even a mediocre effort looks better by comparison.

If he doesn't play tough and give 100% for the rest of the season, he's not worth the kind of contract he will want.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 07:52 PM

And go look up the stats and see how many carries Jauron/Fairchild gave Willis in the second half of EVERY game we've lost this season..

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 07:54 PM
oh you mean like your quarterback? You just said the perfect job description for the quarterback.

Your boy Willis stunk up the joint today just as bad as Losman did and thats a fact. It's OK to blame the o-line when it comes to Willis, but the same can't be said for JP's struggles?

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 07:57 PM
And go look up the stats and see how many carries Jauron/Fairchild gave Willis in the second half of EVERY game we've lost this season..

Why would you continue to run the ball when your RB is averaging a whopping 3.0 YDS per carry? RB's like Willis are a dime a dozen. Hell, with the way that Travis Henry ran today, maybe we kept the wrong RB.

Michael82
10-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Why would you continue to run the ball when your RB is averaging a whopping 3.0 YDS per carry? RB's like Willis are a dime a dozen. Hell, with the way that Travis Henry ran today, maybe we kept the wrong RB.
I was thinking how much I missed Henry when I saw his touchdown and his runs against a very tough Redskins defense.