X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

THIS SEASON IS OVER

I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years.

This season, I was looking for us to improve and give some hope for next year. In the first 4 games of the season, I saw some hope. Then last week we got our asses handed to us by the Bears. Not at all unexpected.

My hope was that this team would show some heart and bounce back this week against a team we COULD and SHOULD (if we actually were a team on the rise) beat!

Well, we fell flat on our faces.

This was a totally pathetic effort against an 0-5 (now 1-5, thanks to one of the laughingstock teams in the NFL.

If we can go 6-10 I would be AMAZED. I was happy with the coaching and enthusiasm of this team during the first four games....now I'm seeing that they have the mindset of a bunch of losers. No spark....once you're down a TD you are FINISHED.

This team will be fortunate to finish 6-10. They do NOT have a winner's attitude.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: THIS SEASON IS OVER

we couldn't stop them from running when we KNEW they were going to run. If the DL doesn't get better this team may not win again.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• paladin warrior
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Oct 2004

Yup!!! Your 100% right... season is over... . Stuipd JP... Almost same as Rob Johnson stepbrother...

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        we couldn't stop them from running when we KNEW they were going to run. If the DL doesn't get better this team may not win again.
        THREE of their starting offensive linemen were out. They still ran at will against us...especially off right tackle. Who was the goat there?

Comment

• Kerr
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Exactly right bomber. I never thought this team was so bad that it would lose to the injury decimated lions. It's not that the lions are a real bad team, it's the fact that they had key injuries on the O-line that should have made it nearly impossible for them to allow Kevin jones to rush over 100 yds. Next season couldn't come any sooner.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
            :stfu:

...or what?
            Hey, bro, I just want to slap someone right now.

Since I'm bigger than you....

Comment

Working...
            X