• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Wow look at the nice threads...

Not!

Still have ****ing moronic threads about Losman. Did anyone actually watch the game? No OL, No DL, a worthless WR And RB running all over our defense. I read where clements is on the trade block? THANK GOD! That POS is NOT worth the 7 mill this year we are paying him.

Marv better make the damn OL Priority #1 next offseason starting at LT and RG. No more of this **** of taking 'ok' to average linemen and trying to pass them off as starters. I don't want to hear any of the 'They just need time with each other' Bull **** either.

JP had a bad INT, outside of that he had a decent game. I read all week about how bad Detroits secondary was, problem is our OL sucks worse so JP had no time to attack them.

And hey willis, you have to block every friggin week, not just when you want to.

BTW can ANYONE on this defense tackle? How many missed tackles by TKO today?

Bottom line the entire team sucked. The upside is we werent' the only team to let winless teams get their first win.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Wow look at the nice threads...

JP did not have a decent game. Sorry. Some the sacks were on the line, but at least half were due to JP holding on to the ball way too long. He nearly cost Buffalo a field goal at the end of the first half. JP needs to learn to either get the hell out of there, or throw the ball away.

BTW I didn't see Spikes miss any tackles.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

ICE we may not be the only team to loose to a winless team today, but we are the only really CRAPPY team to loose to a winless team today... at least the other losers can say they can rebound next week... we will still suck next week
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        Not!

Still have ****ing moronic threads about Losman. Did anyone actually watch the game? No OL, No DL, a worthless WR And RB running all over our defense. I read where clements is on the trade block? THANK GOD! That POS is NOT worth the 7 mill this year we are paying him.

Marv better make the damn OL Priority #1 next offseason starting at LT and RG. No more of this **** of taking 'ok' to average linemen and trying to pass them off as starters. I don't want to hear any of the 'They just need time with each other' Bull **** either.

JP had a bad INT, outside of that he had a decent game. I read all week about how bad Detroits secondary was, problem is our OL sucks worse so JP had no time to attack them.

And hey willis, you have to block every friggin week, not just when you want to.

BTW can ANYONE on this defense tackle? How many missed tackles by TKO today?

Bottom line the entire team sucked. The upside is we werent' the only team to let winless teams get their first win.

Young QB + bad coaching = losing. JP was running for his life out there because this OL is a joke and was not properly addressed in the offseason. The DL is a joke and wasn't properly addressed in the offseason. The coaching is a joke and wasn't properly addressed in the offseason. Anybody seeing a pattern here? Out biggest needs are never addressed properly...how frustrating!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          JP did not have a decent game. Sorry. Some the sacks were on the line, but at least half were due to JP holding on to the ball way too long. He nearly cost Buffalo a field goal at the end of the first half. JP needs to learn to either get the hell out of there, or throw the ball away.

didn't miss any...but he hardly made any either...he's not 100% from what I could tell
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral

HUH? how about despite Detroits secondary sucking, we dont' have a WR outside of evans that can get off of the ball and or seperate. That is what happens when you pay 10 mill to #3 Quality WR's instead of getting a real threat opposite Evans

Comment

• Bling
              • Jul 2004

Guys, he's basically a rookie. Give him some time.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

I love the pot calling the kettle's threads moronic. It's hysterical!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
                  Guys, he's basically a rookie. Give him some time.
                  Whose basically a rookie?
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• kinigirly
                    • Sep 2005

oh blingy...your witty sarcasm is confusing the other young ones

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

Happy happy Joy Joy!

Comment

• Bling
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        Whose basically a rookie?
                        Losman... he hasn't started a full season yet. Give him some time. I know he hasn't shown signs of progress, but he just needs more time.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I know he hasn't shown signs of progress
                          you just proved you haven't seen him play
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Nah he proved hes(Bling) just not the smartest lightbulb on the Xmas tree lol

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Losman... he hasn't started a full season yet. Give him some time. I know he hasn't shown signs of progress, but he just needs more time.

3rd year vet this rookie QB excuse crap is getting as old as Ice defending everything Jp does wrong and deflecting the blame to another part of the team.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X