PDA

View Full Version : Wow look at the nice threads...

ICE74129
10-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Not!

Still have ****ing moronic threads about Losman. Did anyone actually watch the game? No OL, No DL, a worthless WR And RB running all over our defense. I read where clements is on the trade block? THANK GOD! That POS is NOT worth the 7 mill this year we are paying him.

Marv better make the damn OL Priority #1 next offseason starting at LT and RG. No more of this **** of taking 'ok' to average linemen and trying to pass them off as starters. I don't want to hear any of the 'They just need time with each other' Bull **** either.

JP had a bad INT, outside of that he had a decent game. I read all week about how bad Detroits secondary was, problem is our OL sucks worse so JP had no time to attack them.

And hey willis, you have to block every friggin week, not just when you want to.

BTW can ANYONE on this defense tackle? How many missed tackles by TKO today?

Bottom line the entire team sucked. The upside is we werent' the only team to let winless teams get their first win.

Forward_Lateral
10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
JP did not have a decent game. Sorry. Some the sacks were on the line, but at least half were due to JP holding on to the ball way too long. He nearly cost Buffalo a field goal at the end of the first half. JP needs to learn to either get the hell out of there, or throw the ball away.

BTW I didn't see Spikes miss any tackles.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
ICE we may not be the only team to loose to a winless team today, but we are the only really CRAPPY team to loose to a winless team today... at least the other losers can say they can rebound next week... we will still suck next week

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Not!

Still have ****ing moronic threads about Losman. Did anyone actually watch the game? No OL, No DL, a worthless WR And RB running all over our defense. I read where clements is on the trade block? THANK GOD! That POS is NOT worth the 7 mill this year we are paying him.

Marv better make the damn OL Priority #1 next offseason starting at LT and RG. No more of this **** of taking 'ok' to average linemen and trying to pass them off as starters. I don't want to hear any of the 'They just need time with each other' Bull **** either.

JP had a bad INT, outside of that he had a decent game. I read all week about how bad Detroits secondary was, problem is our OL sucks worse so JP had no time to attack them.

And hey willis, you have to block every friggin week, not just when you want to.

Bottom line the entire team sucked. The upside is we werent' the only team to let winless teams get their first win.

Young QB + bad coaching = losing. JP was running for his life out there because this OL is a joke and was not properly addressed in the offseason. The DL is a joke and wasn't properly addressed in the offseason. The coaching is a joke and wasn't properly addressed in the offseason. Anybody seeing a pattern here? Out biggest needs are never addressed properly...how frustrating!

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:52 PM
JP did not have a decent game. Sorry. Some the sacks were on the line, but at least half were due to JP holding on to the ball way too long. He nearly cost Buffalo a field goal at the end of the first half. JP needs to learn to either get the hell out of there, or throw the ball away.

didn't miss any...but he hardly made any either...he's not 100% from what I could tell

ICE74129
10-15-2006, 04:52 PM

HUH? how about despite Detroits secondary sucking, we dont' have a WR outside of evans that can get off of the ball and or seperate. That is what happens when you pay 10 mill to #3 Quality WR's instead of getting a real threat opposite Evans

Bling
10-15-2006, 05:04 PM
Guys, he's basically a rookie. Give him some time.

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 05:07 PM
I love the pot calling the kettle's threads moronic. It's hysterical!

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 05:11 PM

Whose basically a rookie?

kinigirly
10-15-2006, 05:15 PM
oh blingy...your witty sarcasm is confusing the other young ones

BAM
10-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Happy happy Joy Joy!

http://www.gbnetwork.co.uk/6600/wallpapers/7650ren_and_stimpy1.jpg

Bling
10-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Whose basically a rookie?

Losman... he hasn't started a full season yet. Give him some time. I know he hasn't shown signs of progress, but he just needs more time.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:19 PM
I know he hasn't shown signs of progressyou just proved you haven't seen him play

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Nah he proved hes(Bling) just not the smartest lightbulb on the Xmas tree lol

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Losman... he hasn't started a full season yet. Give him some time. I know he hasn't shown signs of progress, but he just needs more time.

3rd year vet this rookie QB excuse crap is getting as old as Ice defending everything Jp does wrong and deflecting the blame to another part of the team.

RockStar36
10-15-2006, 05:34 PM

What's Joey Harrington's excuse?

X-Era
10-15-2006, 05:35 PM

Funny thing happened on the way to expecting your young QB to win games for you......

Bling
10-15-2006, 05:36 PM
What's Joey Harrington's excuse?

That's the difference between me and you. I acknowledge Harrington, Culpepper, Chambers, McMichael, Hagan, OLine all suck. The only players worth a **** on the DOlphins are Thomas, Welker and Brown.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:37 PM
That's the difference between me and you. I acknowledge Harrington, Culpepper, Chambers, McMichael, Hagan, OLine all suck. The only players worth a **** on the DOlphins are Thomas, Welker and Brown.
and most of us acknowledge when JP screws up

RockStar36
I don't agree w/ making excuses for everything Losman does, but the game wasn't totally his fault. That line is pretty pathetic. However, I'm sick and tired of giving Losman a free pass and hanging Willis out to the dry because he's a big name. That's pretty damn ******ed. Losman almost got Willis killed. Not to mention Shelton on the drive before that. The entire team just isn't that good. It's that simple. Everyone (including me) got all pumped up after they beat on peg leg Culpepper and the sad sorry excuse for a team that is the Miami Dolphins that we didn't realize that they just aren't that good. 8-8 was a prediction at the beginning of the season that seemed very good. After 6 games I'd take 8-8.

X-Era
3rd year vet this rookie QB excuse crap is getting as old as Ice defending everything Jp does wrong and deflecting the blame to another part of the team.

If we had only had a clue during the last decades worth of drafts, FA, and trades we would be just fine.

Have mediocre offseasons and you will have a mediocre team. WHAT A CONCEPT!!!

RockStar36
10-15-2006, 05:38 PM

How is that the difference between me and you? When haven't I acknowledged it? Don't lump me in w/ everyone else.

Bling
10-15-2006, 05:39 PM
How is that the difference between me and you? When haven't I acknowledged it? Don't lump me in w/ everyone else.

Oh sorry...

Typ0
10-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Not!

JP Losman was ALMOST total crap today. He had a good drive in the 4th and he was almost serviciable on another drive in the 4th. For the rest of the game he was crap. He made a nice throw early on the run which he does well...but as far as being able to show up and be consistent in doing things to help the team win JP Losman did nothing today.

At the end of the year he will be judged on all the games he's played...and it will be taken into account he couldn't ring the bell in Chicago and he got his bell rung...and when it came to rebounding he couldn't get his head in the game enough to not throw the game away which is exactly what he did today against a team without a win.

Sorry Ice...all of those parts of the game you talk about were weak today also, but JP does not get a pass because those factors were poor. JP Losman is looking like a long term backup more and more. He just does not have the mental capacity for the game I'm sorry. It's only going to get worse because it's in his head...or it's not in his head depending on the way you look at it.

Typ0
10-15-2006, 05:41 PM

you've got to be kidding me. He's been in the league three years. There are actual rookies in the league playing far better than JP Losman. Get a grip.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:42 PM
you've got to be kidding me. He's been in the league three years. There are actual rookies in the league playing far better than JP Losman. Get a grip.
look who made the post....he's being a smartass

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 05:47 PM
look who made the post....he's being a smartass

but he brings up a point that most guys who are Bills fans and hardcore JP fans continue to bring up, which isnt at all valid.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:49 PM
but he brings up a point that most guys who are Bills fans and hardcore JP fans continue to bring up, which isnt at all valid.
except maybe ICE, I don't see people saying that anymore...but he is still learning after being jerked around last year...and last week notwithstanding, he's improving

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 05:53 PM
except maybe ICE, I don't see people saying that anymore...but he is still learning after being jerked around last year...and last week notwithstanding, he's improving

You mean last week and this week, and there are others too..but no I cant remeber any names, and Im far too lazy to actually go back and look. I dont think he got so jerked around last year, he got yanked twice, once was deserved the other was slightly ******ed.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:55 PM
slightly ******ed? :huh: kini's students have more common sense than to have done what Mularkey did

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 05:56 PM
slightly ******ed? :huh: kini's students have more common sense than to have done what Mularkey did

We both agree on the 2nd yanking, it did more harm than good...did he deserve to get pulled? Probably not...did he play well enough to keep the job? Not really.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:58 PM
We both agree on the 2nd yanking, it did more harm than good...did he deserve to get pulled? Probably not...did he play well enough to keep the job? Not really.
he was playing better than the alternative

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 06:02 PM
he was playing better than the alternative

I didnt see our 3rd QB get a shot did you? We had other options avail not just KH. Also lets not forget he lost the team's faith in him. Put that on who you will.

YardRat
10-15-2006, 06:05 PM
This was a big game for JP to see how he reacted after last week's shellacking.

He reacted, and played, poorly.

DynaPaul
10-15-2006, 06:10 PM
People never learn. We need some help at key positions and pegging the loss on one guy is just blatantly wrong. Our lines were owned, our team was owned. End of story. I'm not giving up on the season just yet.

DraftBoy
10-15-2006, 06:24 PM
People never learn. We need some help at key positions and pegging the loss on one guy is just blatantly wrong. Our lines were owned, our team was owned. End of story. I'm not giving up on the season just yet.

Im not and I dont think any of the sane fans are giving up yet, however ignoring the QB (leader posistion) and blaming the lines is just as ignorant as those who throw it all on the QB.

Typ0
10-15-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm not throwing it all on the QB...I think I'm calling it what it is. QB is the most important position on the field. We need a leader in that position that has his head in the game and we can count on. JP Losman is not showing up as that person. I'm open to his showing up as that person...but I don't see it happening and I'm not going to always point the finger at someone else delaying the inevitable and slowing down the progress of this team yet another season.

mybills
10-15-2006, 09:49 PM
ICE we may not be the only team to loose to a winless team today, but we are the only really CRAPPY team to loose to a winless team today...
I disagree.
Washington looked like bigger fools losing to the Titans. :;

ICE74129
10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
3rd year vet this rookie QB excuse crap is getting as old as Ice defending everything Jp does wrong and deflecting the blame to another part of the team.the line ****ing sucks. JP hit 61%, over 200 yards and 2 TD's 1 pick.

Thats not a horrible day. Whats horrible is allowing two has beens to run wild on our Defense. Its also horrible that gandy gets beat 3x by the same guy for sacks.

hammerbillsfan
10-15-2006, 11:27 PM
See user title for some of the fans around here.

SABURZFAN
10-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Not!

Still have ****ing moronic threads about Losman. Did anyone actually watch the game? No OL, No DL, a worthless WR And RB running all over our defense.

How many missed tackles by TKO today?

JP sucked with the rest of the team and like i said before,TKO's best days were cincinatti.

DraftBoy
10-16-2006, 09:34 AM
the line ****ing sucks. JP hit 61%, over 200 yards and 2 TD's 1 pick.

Thats not a horrible day. Whats horrible is allowing two has beens to run wild on our Defense. Its also horrible that gandy gets beat 3x by the same guy for sacks.

From what Ive been told Gandy got straight up beat down, twice and the other three sacks were all on JP. The interception was a brutal one to throw which directly led to them getting enough points to beat us. Its not all about stats Ice, you as a coach know that. Its about what happens at oppurtune moments. Yes JP got us two scores but they werent scores to tie the game or win it. He doesnt know how to throw the ball away. He looks confused at times by defensive sets, he does not take charge on the field and move players like the great or good QB's do. Im not sure he fully even gets the offense yet. He also has a hard time checking down and if doesnt learn how to properly throw the damn ball, he's gonna have another veteran revolt on his hands.

ScottLawrence
10-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Not!

No the problem is you don't no **** about football, and find every little excuse to sick up for Losman.

He has all the physical tools in the game, but he is NOT A QUARTERBACK.

He lacks the intagibles to play the position in the NFL.

Bill Cody
10-16-2006, 10:10 AM
No the problem is you don't no **** about football, and find every little excuse to sick up for Losman.

But he does have great hair.:assclown:

ICE74129
10-16-2006, 10:42 AM

I fully understand football, very well thanks. I even understand how to develop QB's unlike most here. JP is progressing. The team overall sucks. Until that changes JP will only develop to a certain point.

Typ0
10-16-2006, 01:40 PM
I fully understand football, very well thanks. I even understand how to develop QB's unlike most here. JP is progressing. The team overall sucks. Until that changes JP will only develop to a certain point.

you don't know diddly about developing anyone as clearly evidenced by your crude and insulting communication style, your ignorance and your blanket assumptions. You would be seen as a very poor choice by any reasonable manager when selecting someone to lead the development of anyone on their team. You keep telling yourself how almighty you are...apparently that helps you sleep at night.

ICE74129
10-16-2006, 02:01 PM
you don't know diddly about developing anyone as clearly evidenced by your crude and insulting communication style, your ignorance and your blanket assumptions. You would be seen as a very poor choice by any reasonable manager when selecting someone to lead the development of anyone on their team. You keep telling yourself how almighty you are...apparently that helps you sleep at night.

Nah my success does that thanks.