PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the hand wringing?

TheBrownBear
10-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Winning on the road in the NFL is not an easy proposition. Take a young rebuilding team with an inexperienced quarterback on the road, and you will struggle. I recommend that everyone step away from the ledge, sit back, and let this team and season progress before making any big proclamations on the futures of certain players and coaches. Based on what I've seen so far this year, I'm optimistic about the future. Outside of the Chicago massacre (a team who is destroying everyone this year), we have been very competitive in every contest. I believe this team will continue to compete and improve. And I wouldn't be surprised if we squeeze 6 or 7 wins out of this schedule before it's all said and done.

RedEyE
10-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Sorry, but I'm calling bull**** on this one.

The Lions are an 0-5 team with half their roster on bed rest. Their defense is atrocious and their offense is as perdictable as Rosie Odonnel in a room full of pork rinds..

The Bills should have won this game today. No excuses - 100% unacceptable. I gave them New England, Chicago, and even the Jets game. I won't stand for a loss against this lousey Lions team.

:down:

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 06:43 PM
No excuse why this team should not be 3-3, or 4-2 right now. And with luck, 5-1

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 06:44 PM
No excuse why this team should not be 3-3, or 4-2 right now. And with luck, 5-1

Stupid turnovers cost us this game and the Jet game.

We played well vs New England, but injuries and luck did not fall our way.