PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are Paying For Their Drafts

Typ0
10-15-2006, 05:48 PM
This would be a completely different team had Mike Williams been the dominant LT we needed. There is no question in my mind had we had that position solidified and healthy we would be a different team.

Now we are going to pay for not drafting a QB in the last draft. As far as I'm concerned the team is a joke and it's now two more years away from being competitive. Had we had a decent rookie (a real first year QB not JP Losman) QB on the squad watching and learning this season we'd be much better positioned for the future. Now, our future is resting on JP Losmans shoulders...a guy who needs a lot of hand holding and it doesn't appear to me he's going to get his head in the game enough to be successful anytime soon.

I hope DW has a great HOF career at his position....too bad we're going to be a crappy team all the time he's guaranteed to be on this team.

Bling
10-15-2006, 05:49 PM
IMO, you should have stuck with Drew.

Risin
10-15-2006, 05:51 PM

:puke:

Typ0
10-15-2006, 05:51 PM

Having DB here at the time was a good choice...and moving him along was just a year too premature. But having him here this year would not have been a good choice.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Having DB here at the time was a good choice...and moving him along was just a year too premature. But having him here this year would not have been a good choice.
agreed...I think we jumped the gun by a year..McNair model I've always pushed for in developing young QBs