PDA

View Full Version : Phins season over too...

bluehaze
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
If it cheers you all up any Phins lose to Jests 17-20, For a horrible 3 quarters of football phin fans were screaming fire Saban, Joey sucks, this team sucks but with 12 or so minutes left in the 4th quarter it became an exciting game. 20-3 Jets Joey Harrington leads some miraculous drives down the field to pull within 3 points drives down the field again, but the drive stalls on the Jets 32 yard line in comes Olino Mare to kick the field goal and it's a duck wide right and about 15 yards short :fit:

Guess this division belongs to the Pats for another year :(

Allow me to now drink away my sorrows with y'all :cheers:

LtFinFan66
10-15-2006, 06:48 PM
:sad:

Cntrygal
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
:idunno: I was pretty happy with the outcome.

Bling
10-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Yup.... if it looks like ****, smells like **** and feels like ****... it definitely is ****. I'm just wondering why Buffalo fans don't seem the similiarities between the two teams... ****y QB play, horrible Oline, only 1 WR shows up to each game...

BleedinGreenNC
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
If it cheers you all up any Phins lose to Jests 17-20, For a horrible 3 quarters of football phin fans were screaming fire Saban, Joey sucks, this team sucks but with 12 or so minutes left in the 4th quarter it became an exciting game. 20-3 Jets Joey Harrington leads some miraculous drives down the field to pull within 3 points drives down the field again, but the drive stalls on the Jets 32 yard line in comes Olino Mare to kick the field goal and it's a duck wide right and about 15 yards short :fit:

Guess this division belongs to the Pats for another year :(

Allow me to now drink away my sorrows with y'all :cheers:

Joey did what he did because the Jet's went to prevent, we all saw what he did when he was pressured.

Bling
10-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Joey did what he did because the Jet's went to prevent, we all saw what he did when he was pressured.

Good ole Phil Simms talking points...

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Fins = straight up FLOP..

They fooled the hell out of me, I'll be the first to admit it.

bluehaze
10-15-2006, 07:02 PM

I'm not even going to argue with you man, too depressed :( Good Game.

CuseJetsFan83
10-15-2006, 07:09 PM
well this game will sting for you guys while we have our victory, but its on to next week....... you guys better take it to the patriots!!

Ickybaluky
10-15-2006, 07:10 PM
I think Harrington plays his best against the blitz. He gets rid of the ball quickly to his hot read. It makes it a far easier read for him, and he does have a quick release and a live arm.

Where Harrington struggles is when teams play coverage and take away his first read. He doesn't do a good job of staying with his progressions and gives up on the play early. It's like the guy is hyper or something, and is unsure where to go with the ball after that.

Last week the Pats came out blitzing a lot in the first half and he burned them to the tune of 17-for-22, 176 Yds and an Int. The Pats stopped blitzing in the second half and laid back in coverage and he struggled, going 9-for-19, 56 Yds and an Int.

Watching the game this week I was more of the same for the most part, as he had some of his biggest plays when the Jets brought extra guys to get pressure and struggled when they just played coverage.

bluehaze
10-15-2006, 07:20 PM
I dont want to argue because im bummed but I will say that it has alot to do with our coaching. When we go into a no huddle with no interference from the coaches like we did right before everything turned around it is a totally different team they look alive and happy to be playing and they make some really big plays.

But for the majority of the game when the coaches are involved the whole offense just gives a half hearted effort like they dont even want to be on the field. I've never seen such a significant change in a team in my life. Maybe it will be better next year if Saban has the balls to dump Mularkey if not we're screwed for a very long time because Saban without Linehan running the offense is just a disgrace.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm sick and tired of the Bills, Jets, and Fins handing this division to the Pats year after year. The Jets are a mild surprise and are better than the Bills and the Phins at this point, but even they're 1.5 games and a tiebreaker behind the ****ing Pats.

I will be so happy when someone else wins this division- hopefully it will be the Bills, but either way it looks like it will be at least one more season before it happens.

BrunnyJ
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM
The way this is going they might as just well give the Pats the divison and forget about anyone else getting a wildcard. The sky is falling!!!!

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 07:46 PM
The way this is going they might as just well give the Pats the divison and forget about anyone else getting a wildcard. The sky is falling!!!!

check the AFC North standings and then see what you think about anyone from our division pulling out a wild card. They might send 3 teams to the playoffs. And that's not even figuring Jacksonville or the AFCW (KC, Denver, SD) into the equasion.

shelby
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM
i'm glad the Fins suck too. It's small consolation, but consolation nonetheless.

Weren't the gurus picking the Fins to win the AFC this year?

bluehaze
10-15-2006, 08:04 PM
It's the Bills fault! If you guys wouldn't have let Mularkey go we wouldn't be nearly this bad! :lol: OK I'm drunkn im goin to bed

DynaPaul
10-15-2006, 09:59 PM
It's the Bills fault! If you guys wouldn't have let Mularkey go we wouldn't be nearly this bad! :lol: OK I'm drunkn im goin to bed

I like Mularkey even more that he's not here...

mybills
10-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Stoopit wide right AND short.

I was rooting against the Jets. :mad:

BleedinGreenNC
10-15-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm not even going to argue with you man, too depressed :( Good Game.

I know how you feel man, im not even going to rub it in, good game, see you for the second one.

CuseJetsFan83
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Stoopit wide right AND short.

I was rooting against the Jets. :mad:

how can you root for your teams biggest rival?

thankfully i get to root for you guys, this time TAKE care of business..... especially since the ralph should be a madhouse!

SABURZFAN
10-16-2006, 12:33 AM
Yup.... if it looks like ****, smells like **** and feels like ****... it definitely is ****. I'm just wondering why Buffalo fans don't seem the similiarities between the two teams... ****y QB play, horrible Oline, only 1 WR shows up to each game...

i'm wondering why you don't :stfu: .this was definitely a worthless post.who the hell are you to judge what buffalo fans think about their team?

Bling
10-16-2006, 03:35 PM

thankfully i get to root for you guys, this time TAKE care of business..... especially since the ralph should be a madhouse!

You do realize that the Dolphins and Dolphin fans hate the Jets and Pats more than the Bills? Not exactly a biggest rival to me...

Bling
10-16-2006, 03:36 PM
i'm wondering why you don't :stfu: .this was definitely a worthless post.who the hell are you to judge what buffalo fans think about their team?

How long till im4bflo shows up too?

CuseJetsFan83
10-16-2006, 07:05 PM
um, last i checked mybills was a bills fan?

HHURRICANE
10-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Fins = straight up FLOP..

They fooled the hell out of me, I'll be the first to admit it.

And you gave me crap 2 months ago when I called it. Ronnie Brwon my ass.

mybills
10-17-2006, 07:17 AM
I wasn't rooting for the Fins, I was rooting against the Jets to keep us tied. Not hard to figure out. Now they're ahead of us in the divison.