PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Positives thus far

JPFBillsFan
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
What have we learned:

- Willis is a good outside runner, does nothing in the middle of the field and doesn't like to block for the QB behind him....why risk his body for someone else.

- JP is the QB of now and the future. PERIOD. He has his moments both bad and good. For the most part he is 100% better than Drew Bledsoe the statue. IF JP holds the ball and takes a sack we should be appreciative he didn't try and force something. HE will improve and i like his connection with Roscoe and Evans.

- Evans is a #1 period. I like Roscoe's development. Ever other WR is worthless. including TEs

- Defense is improving. Rookies will have there ups and downs. Still without a consistant pass rush our secondary can be picked apart. FYI Marv DFreeney is a FA i believe

- OLine is by far our biggest problem. Period.

- Nate Clements must go. now or later he must go. We want people to be here that want to be and be productive and positive. Willis is not to far behind.

- McGee needs to consintrate on DB enough ST. Late rounds next year draft a new kick returner.

- WE NEED A FB.

In Marv we trust, I'm still pulling for 7-9 or 8-8. Let's Go Bills.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 06:39 PM
[quote=JPFBillsFan]What have we learned:

- JP is the QB of now and the future. PERIOD. He has his moments both bad and good. For the most part he is 100% better than Drew Bledsoe the statue. IF JP holds the ball and takes a sack we should be appreciative he didn't try and force something. HE will improve and i like his connection with Roscoe and Evans.

quote]
How is this so? That sounds mighty biased. Losman's sack rate is right up there on par with Bledsoe and Rob Johnson.. And I cant be "appreciative" when JP holds the ball and takes a sack becaue he didnt try to force something, when its been the EXACT opposite. Losman has FORCED four interceptions in the last two games, they were ALL terrible throws, no deflections, no missed routes.. Just plain old fashioned TERRIBLE throws telegraphed right to the opposition.. and it could be six because two easy picks were dropped.

I'm not saying throw JP under the bus and give up on him.. But to say he's the QB of the future "period" when he's playing like this, is absolutely ABSURD-- unless you dont mind 8-10 games per year of 2-3+ turnovers.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Everything else you said I agree with, except for the Defense improving.. Their getting worse, as Jones shredded them through the ground and williams through the air, laregly because we have NO KIND of consistent pass rush.