PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of Losman...

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2006, 06:35 PM
...retreating to the bench. He has to become a leader, not pout on the bench. Yeah, yeah, he's a third year rookie...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-15-2006, 06:37 PM
prepare to die

ha ha ha ha ha

(metaphoricly speaking of course)

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2006, 06:38 PM
There is no doubting that he has no leadership qualities whatsoever.

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM
He's gotta grab Gandy's face mask and ***** slap some sense into him.

Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, even Carson Palmer do that - he doesn't have to be a whiny finger pointer, but show some fire out there!

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2006, 06:42 PM

Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, even Carson Palmer do that - he doesn't have to be a whiny finger pointer, but show some fire out there!
Yep. I'll never forget Ruben Brown saying how he hated Kelly on the field, but would bust his ass not to make a mistake to avoid getting chewed out.

RedEyE
10-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Marino was a whiney finger pointer too.

I don't see this changing who he is. I'll give him to the end of the season, but as of right now I'm not at all impressed.

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Marino was a whiney finger pointer too.

I don't see this changing who he is. I'll give him to the end of the season, but as of right now I'm not at all impressed.
Marino had the respect of his teammates.

mybills
10-15-2006, 10:21 PM
The "It's JP's fault" crap is almost as bad as the "It's Bush's fault" crap.

:rolleyes:

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2006, 10:22 PM
I don't blame the loss on him. I just don't think he's a leader. Do you expect everyone to be cheery when we lost to a 0-5 team?

mybills
10-15-2006, 10:29 PM
One thing's for sure, I didn't expect so many Bills fans to be this upset. What are the Bills...new coaches and a lot of rookies...so ***** what about this year..

Worry about next year - after the draft - we should get some early picks, too! lol.

ICE74129
10-15-2006, 10:30 PM

Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, even Carson Palmer do that - he doesn't have to be a whiny finger pointer, but show some fire out there!Problem is he tried that last year and the other vets revolted. Its a catch 22 at this point

SABURZFAN
10-16-2006, 12:38 AM
The "It's JP's fault" crap is almost as bad as the "It's Bush's fault" crap.

:rolleyes:

neither one are leaders.

The_Philster
10-16-2006, 02:52 PM
neither one are leaders.
At least JP has the potential to become one....and he's shown at times he can be...but he needs to be consistent

X-Era
10-16-2006, 02:56 PM
...retreating to the bench. He has to become a leader, not pout on the bench. Yeah, yeah, he's a third year rookie...

Absolute BS!!!!

He cant jack up anyone until his game demands respect.

He will lose every young vet on this team if he tries to run the Jim Kelly maneuver.

Furthermore, he has Kellys nasty brash attitude but cant unleash it until he has the teams respect.

He has more leadership than ANY of the past 3 QB's we have had. Bledsoe was the only one who had as much but he went about ho hum and quiet instead of being the vocal leader.

JP will be plenty vocal once he feels he can do it and that the team will listen.