PDA

View Full Version : I know JP is technically a 3rd year rookie...

LtBillsFan66
10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
...but when is going to learn to put some touch on screen passes?

Mahdi
10-15-2006, 06:53 PM
...but when is going to learn to put some touch on screen passes?
I have to agree with that, he can throw the ball the whole field but he cant hit a 4 yard screen. Its just something he needs to work on, not too worried about it.

HHURRICANE
10-15-2006, 07:01 PM
I have to agree with that, he can throw the ball the whole field but he cant hit a 4 yard screen. Its just something he needs to work on, not too worried about it.

No, he doesn't get that quick a pass on this!!! His screen pass is brutal and it almost got Willis killed. It's something he should be able to do in his sleep!!!! It consistantly sucks and it has me worried.

When he has 16 starts under his belt my criticism is going to start ratcheting up!!!

Mahdi
10-15-2006, 07:05 PM
No, he doesn't get that quick a pass on this!!! His screen pass is brutal and it almost got Willis killed. It's something he should be able to do in his sleep!!!! It consistantly sucks and it has me worried.

When he has 16 starts under his belt my criticism is going to start ratcheting up!!!
Ya he's done that a couple times to Willis in particular, Willis might just wiff on the next blitz to teach him a lesson.