X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

guys who need to GO

villlarial this guy is a POS doesnt deserve vet minimum hope hes gone next year

fletcher while i think he is a solid played he doesnt fit at all in this new scheme. i dont purely blame our poor run D on the DT's i blame our MLB for never making any stuffs

anderson total POS doesnt belong on a roster he is stealing ralphs money i think i can count the amount of plays hes made on one hand in 3 years

gandy mr whiff this guy has whiffed on more pass blocks then any bills lineman ive seen in the 25 years ive been watching the bills.

clements only becuz i dont think he fits into the plans of the organization and our scheme doesnt fit him at all.

THE COVER 2 we play it like **** so this scheme needs to go too
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: guys who need to GO

I disagree with the first two things you said.

I absolutely HATE Chris Villarrial but he's the ONLY person on the OL who played good today, and I've watched this game on TIVO 2.5 times now.. He actually played well, and everyone knows I hate him.

Everything else sounds good, but the Cover two dont work because we have NO ability to get consistent pass rush with just four people.

Fletcher does fit the system well he's athletic enough to cover an area of a field well.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I agree with most of that.

I've really had it with this cover-2 one-gap ****. Our DL is too small and gets blown off the LOS too easily. Even when they use their speed to hit their gaps, they miss the friggin tackle and don't really disrupt the play at all.

The only reason the D worked on that early goal line stand was because the safeties and LB's shot the gaps too. It was Wire and Stamer who made the stop on that 4th and goal- when the LB's and S's have to back up and play pass, our run D is worthless.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

The Cover 2 confuses me. Didn't Levy say that the Cover 2 required smaller, quicker DTs? So far, it looks totally the opposite to me.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

its looking more and more every week like Tripplett was a bad signing (when considering the 17 million) and there was a reason Indy didnt care about resigning him.

Regardless, he's done NOTHING of impact in anyway for Buffalo.. Kyle Williams was the ONLY DT who looked interested in playing today..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

i think the big prob is the 245 pound 5'10 MLB who yes makes 150 tackles a year but maybe 5 a year for no gain or negative play

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
              The Cover 2 confuses me. Didn't Levy say that the Cover 2 required smaller, quicker DTs? So far, it looks totally the opposite to me.
              the idea is to provide a pass rush with the front 4- it's a one gap system, meaning the DT's are only responsible for making a play if it comes in their assigned gap so they can shoot the gap to clog it if it's a running play or pressure the QB if it's a passing play.

The problem is that if it's a short yardage situation or if the OL gets ahold of these smaller DT's it's all over. It seems to me that the properly executed Cover 2 is great in pass D but lacking in run D. We don't have the personnel to run it correctly in pass D and since it's not good against the run, we're just getting smoked all over the field.

If you have a high powered offense like Indy or NE that can force the opponent to play catch up, the cover 2 seems like a good scheme. But for most teams (or at least for teams that lack talent like us) the Cover 2 can't get the D off the field and doesn't get the job done.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I absolutely HATE Chris Villarrial but he's the ONLY person on the OL who played good today, and I've watched this game on TIVO 2.5 times now.. He actually played well, and everyone knows I hate him.
                even a blind fly occasionally lands on ****.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

add larry triplett, matt bowen, and robert royal ro your list, and ad a side of tutan reyes and melvin fowler, and then u can throw in a big heeping pile of damion shelton, kevin everett, and jason jefferson, tih an extra helping of kiwakee thomas and for the hell of it josh reed
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    add larry triplett, matt bowen, and robert royal ro your list, and ad a side of tutan reyes and melvin fowler, and then u can throw in a big heeping pile of damion shelton, kevin everett, and jason jefferson, tih an extra helping of kiwakee thomas and for the hell of it josh reed
                    K, P, S, RB (if we keep McGahee).

Those positions are set. Every other position could use an upgrade in the off-season (with the possible exception of QB- I think the jury's still out on JP til the end of this season).
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                      • Aug 2005

Gandy is a tub of ****.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        K, P, S, RB (if we keep McGahee).

Those positions are set. Every other position could use an upgrade in the off-season (with the possible exception of QB- I think the jury's still out on JP til the end of this season).
                        Safety?

The only position that came up with a turnover today (almost 2...)?

You're out of your mind.
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                          i think the big prob is the 245 pound 5'10 MLB who yes makes 150 tackles a year but maybe 5 a year for no gain or negative play

Funny, sad, and true!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                            Safety?

The only position that came up with a turnover today (almost 2...)?

You're out of your mind.
                            he said those are the only positions on the team that weren't a glaring weakness or completely suck.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

I don't know how much Gandy gets paid...but I could have stood there and watched guys run by me for that money.

Comment

Working...
                              X