PDA

View Full Version : Do Losman and the WR's even practice together?

Turf
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Do these guys do timing drills together after the practices and before games to get to know each other? AKA Manning and Harrison? Are any of them on the same page? Do they even like each other, do they work together to get better? There is absolutely ZERO chemistry between them.

As far as the disgusting performance of the OL and DL, especially the DL that produced no pressure and got owned by a devastated Lion OL, it looks like we are no better of than last year.

2nd and two, shotgun formation, shades of Mularkey, don't get me started on that topic.

JP, ball inside the 25 with seconds left in the half, runs backwards and takes a sack ALMOST putting us out of FG position. UNFORGIVEABLE. Year three, perform or get the **** out. JP has a block of bricks for brains. Forget about him. He has variable accuracy, no sense, never takes off and runs when he should, and quite frankly makes Rob Johnson look good.

Fairchild, get the **** out. You suck. SUCK. Zero gameplan. What do we have 7 plays on the wristband?

FUEL or whatever the hell your name is on Defence, you're a rookie and it shows. You're gamplanning on a shoelace. You have shown nothing since game one.

**** you Ralph, you cheap old bastard. I would have thought at your age money didn't mean as much as it does and you're still balling and wailing about what you don't have.

There, it's off my chest.

Buffalo deserves better.