PDA

View Full Version : If Bledsoe is really a statue... then--

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Drew Bledsoe started three years, played 48 games as a Bill and was sacked 140 times, for an average of 2.91 sacks per game.

JP Losman has now started 14 games and played most of the KC game last year.. So in 14.5 games Losman has now been sacked 44 times, for an average of 3.04 sacks per game.. In other words, he's sacked MORE OFTEN than "Bledslow" was.

Drew may be a statue, but to this point he's been sacked LESS than Losman, and dont give me that crap OL excuse either, I dont need to remind you of our stellar OL of 2002-2004...

My point.. Maybe one of these coaches need to teach JP how to throw the ****ing ball away every now and then.

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Drew can burn in hell.

Michael82
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Drew can burn in hell.
:rofl:

G. Host
10-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Both QBs can not make nothing out of nothing but Bledsoe is still the better QB as of this point in their careers. JP reminds me of Flutie without the escapability, ability to expoit breadowns on OL or about to make defense put a spotter on QB tieing up one player. Better arm though even if the head on the shoulders is not as good.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Both QBs can not make nothing out of nothing but Bledsoe is still the better QB as of this point in their careers. JP reminds me of Flutie without the escapability, ability to expoit breadowns on OL or about to make defense put a spotter on QB tieing up one player. Better arm though even if the head on the shoulders is not as good.
You know what.. This is a VERY GOOD POST and without even meaning to do it, you just unlocked the SINGLE BIGGEST thing about JP Losman that I hate and the ONLY reason I dont think whether its start #14 or 44 that Losman will survive as a starter in this league long-term.

"head on the shoulders".. I think he has a NUMB brain out there, I really do, and I dont think it will change.. So IMO< as long as Losman is the starter, get used to seeing 44-yard spectacular TD passes on one drive, and 1-2 sacks followed by a horribly thrown INT on the next...