PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills report card

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 07:34 PM
D Quarterbacks: It’s one thing to look terrible against the Chicago Bears. It’s another to look terrible against the 0-5 Lions. Losman is a work in progress, there’s no way around it. But at some point he has to keep the learning curve moving forward for good because it hasn’t happened yet. He is the definition of inconsistency. ...more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061015/SPORTS03/61015022/1007/SPORTS)

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 07:35 PM
another D for coaching- I thought Jauron was supposed to fix that ****.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
It may have been boring, but i liked our style the first two games.. Grind it out, make the game shorter, stay patient and be opportunistic on defense when the opposition grew impatient and got greedy.. We'd be in every game if we kept that philosophy..

Jauron is heading down the Doug Flutie road right now with the way this offense is being run, and make no mistake about it, JP Losman is no Doug Flutie.

Horrible game planning AGAIN today.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM
JP Losman is no Doug Flutie.well that's a positive at least

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 07:44 PM
NO , its not.

and I love what this blog said about the OL
"D- Offensive line: Chris Villarrial returned to the lineup, not that it made much of a difference. He’s a warrior, but he’s just not as good as he was when he played for Chicago. Tutan Reyes is a journeyman at best, and the same goes for undersized Melvin Fowler. Jason Peters can play, and then there’s Mike Gandy. Bills fans screamed about former LT John Fina, but they’d take Fina over this guy. James Hall had Gandy spinning like a turnstile. "

You have journeyman linemen your gonna have a journeyman kind of record..

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM
yes, it is....I don't want a Michael Vick clone here...that's what Flutie was...an older, shorter Vick without an arm...I'd prefer a Steve Young/Brett Favre, John Elway type...who runs only when he needs to and can sling it down the field when he has to

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 08:00 PM
yes, it is....I don't want a Michael Vick clone here...that's what Flutie was...an older, shorter Vick without an arm...I'd prefer a Steve Young/Brett Favre, John Elway type...who runs only when he needs to and can sling it down the field when he has to
Every QB you said is a mental assasin out there, and I think we can agree JP will NEVER be that kind of player.. He is 100% physical when he does something well, he will rarely if ever outsmart anyone..

Fact is.. BEST case is Losman will turn into a non-******ed version of Rob Johnson.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Every QB you said is a mental assasin out there, and I think we can agree JP will NEVER be that kind of player.nope...I don't have psychic powers

SABURZFAN
10-16-2006, 01:17 AM
they all get an F in my book.the whole team failed to execute.