X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

You know who I miss?

Wade Philipps.- this cover 2 blows so far.

Eric Moulds - those who wanted him gone can see we're nothing without him or one like him. Evans isn't big enough to be a no. 1. People knew we were throwing to Roy Williams and because of his size, he got the ball no matter what. Get rid of Davis and activate Wilson. All this talk about fast recievers means nothing when all we do is dink and dunk. Losmans arm means nothing in this dink and dunk. Might as well put Holcomb in there since he's better than JP at it. I don't want Holcomb in there but Losmans arm means nothing to me.

Sam Adams or Pat Williams no explanation needed. Did I mention this cover 2 blows so far?

BTW, how's Carl Mauck's OL compared to ours?OH yeah , Rivers is getting better protection. Maybe I miss him too. I was on the fence about Reyes and Fowler. I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt that they were hungry young players. Screw that, they blow. MARV better FIX this OL next year and not nickle and dime.

PS - 9 secs left, you throw deep. Maybe get a completion or a penalty and kick a field goal. I am starting to worry about the rookie OC named Fairchild. I'm not impressed at all. His deep ball is only good for prseason. Why didn't we try the no huddle when our OL was getting owned just to see. Hell it almost worked for Moolarkey when we played the fins this year.

Yeah , I knew we'd surprise some teams this year but never forgot the fact that we're rebuilding. We still are. Are we moving the right direction? Maybe we still are but this OL isn't.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: You know who I miss?

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    . Are we moving the right direction? Maybe we still are but this OL isn't.
    neither is the DL.

I'm sick of coaches and GM's paying lip service to "winning in the trenches" then doing nothing (or at least, nothing successful) about it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      neither is the DL.

I'm sick of coaches and GM's paying lip service to "winning in the trenches" then doing nothing (or at least, nothing successful) about it.
      Oh yeah, I forgot the DL. I think the OL needs more help than the DL though. Just grab 1 fat/huge DT and we're set.
      sacrifice1

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Eric Moulds - those who wanted him gone can see we're nothing without him or one like him. Evans isn't big enough to be a no. 1. People knew we were throwing to Roy Williams and because of his size, he got the ball no matter what. Get rid of Davis and activate Wilson. All this talk about fast recievers means nothing when all we do is dink and dunk. Losmans arm means nothing in this dink and dunk. Might as well put Holcomb in there since he's better than JP at it. I don't want Holcomb in there but Losmans arm means nothing to me.

Sam Adams or Pat Williams no explanation needed. Did I mention this cover 2 blows so far?

BTW, how's Carl Mauck's OL compared to ours?OH yeah , Rivers is getting better protection. Maybe I miss him too. I was on the fence about Reyes and Fowler. I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt that they were hungry young players. Screw that, they blow. MARV better FIX this OL next year and not nickle and dime.

PS - 9 secs left, you throw deep. Maybe get a completion or a penalty and kick a field goal. I am starting to worry about the rookie OC named Fairchild. I'm not impressed at all. His deep ball is only good for prseason. Why didn't we try the no huddle when our OL was getting owned just to see. Hell it almost worked for Moolarkey when we played the fins this year.

Yeah , I knew we'd surprise some teams this year but never forgot the fact that we're rebuilding. We still are. Are we moving the right direction? Maybe we still are but this OL isn't.
        Good post and GREAT comment about Moulds....

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Eric Moulds- Evans could be a #1 if we had a real #2. Could have had Randle El but why sign him whne we could have astud like Peerless or Josh Reed

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Oh yeah, I forgot the DL. I think the OL needs more help than the DL though. Just grab 1 fat/huge DT and we're set.
            DL needs one new DE (Kelsay) and one new DT (Anderson)..

The DT is more important.. Anderson blows and K Williams will get better but isnt close to being a quality starter as just a rookie.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

if McCargo and/or Williams live up to expectations, you could be right.

what frustrates me is that there were (maybe still are) some fat run-stuffers available. Our coaches passed on them because they "don't fit the system", but the damn system isn't working.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                Eric Moulds- Evans could be a #1 if we had a real #2. Could have had Randle El but why sign him whne we could have astud like Peerless or Josh Reed
                Okay , we need 2 no. 1's. Damn you MOulds.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                  • May 2005

nice list and all... but personally, I miss:

Jim Kelly
                  Thurman Thomas
                  Andre Reed
                  Kent Hull
                  Will Wolford
                  Bruce Smith
                  Daryl Talley
                  Cornelius Bennett
                  Shane Conlan
                  Nate Odomes
                  Mark Kelso

and a hand full of others... too bad they aren't coming back!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    DL needs one new DE (Kelsay) and one new DT (Anderson)..

The DT is more important.. Anderson blows and K Williams will get better but isnt close to being a quality starter as just a rookie.
                    Kelsay did have his moments only when it's a coverage sack. We want one that can bull run. I'm tired of high motor players who can only do something when qb's are clueless like Cpep. I'm not impressed by Schoebel either. He's just a more experienced Kelsay as far as I'm concerned.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                      nice list and all... but personally, I miss:

Jim Kelly
                      Thurman Thomas
                      Andre Reed
                      Kent Hull
                      Will Wolford
                      Bruce Smith
                      Daryl Talley
                      Cornelius Bennett
                      Shane Conlan
                      Nate Odomes
                      Mark Kelso

and a hand full of others... too bad they aren't coming back!
                      Moulds and Sam were here and we let them go. Your list is too old.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        • May 2005

Moulds and Sam were here and we let them go. Your list is too old.
                        My point is that living in the past is pointless... this season will be played with the players we have, like it or not. I agree, lots of places we've screwed up talent wise, but deal with it we must.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                          My point is that living in the past is pointless... this season will be played with the players we have, like it or not. I agree, lots of places we've screwed up talent wise, but deal with it we must.
                          People forget we're rebuilding. We won a couple of games and should've won against the Pats and jets that got some of our hopes high. Not me, who was Marv kidding? We're rebuilding. We played exactly like that the last 2 games. Like a team that's rebuilding.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                            • May 2005

People forget we're rebuilding. We won a couple of games and should've won against the Pats and jets that got some of our hopes high. Not me, who was Marv kidding? We're rebuilding. We played exactly like that the last 2 games. Like a team that's rebuilding.
                            I haven't forgotten we're rebuilding, my expectations weren't as high as many around here... my problem is that I'm SICK of rebuilding, we've been doing it for the better part of a decade.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Travis Henry - He worked his ass off when he was here and played hard on every play. He even played hurt several times. Oh and he knows how to break a tackle and run for longer than 20 yards.

I saw the highlights today from the Titans game and it brought back good memories. i miss him.

T. Henry 32 carries for 178 yards, 1 TD

Comment

Working...
                              X