PDA

View Full Version : Bills lost. Big deal.

BillsNick
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Cuz I'll tell you one thing.

The Sabres are friggin awesome!!

<TABLE width=150 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>http://www.newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/images/primages/Ward_J_1014_action_buf.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Sabres flex offensive muscle, top Rangers 7-4
10/14/2006

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Yay to learning hockey!

:bravo:

BillsNick
10-15-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm pissed that the Bills lost, but I'm sick of all damn negativity around here.

People blaming Losman, saying our coach sucks, we need Moulds back..blah blah blah

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm pissed that the Bills lost, but I'm sick of all damn negativity around here.

People blaming Losman, saying our coach sucks, we need Moulds back..blah blah blah
Amen.

Though I'm guilty of some of the above referenced negativity...
:(

kinigirly
10-15-2006, 08:10 PM
who said we need moulds back?? how the hell is that gonna fix the team? weirdos around here plain and simple. its just a damn game. its a sad part of my day, but its not my day

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah Bill's lost. it not big deal.. Bill's need to win in playoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillsNick
Emotions can flair up after a loss, it happens to all of us. But just take a look at all the titles of threads. Utter death. It's disgusting.

Iehoshua
who said we need moulds back?? how the hell is that gonna fix the team? weirdos around here plain and simple. its just a damn game. its a sad part of my day, but its not my day
You have people to mutilate.

mybills
I'm not pissed at all.
Next year will be a different story, though. :tap:

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah Bill's lost. it not big deal.. Bill's need to win in playoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc2pAtAA85I

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Emotions can flair up after a loss, it happens to all of us. But just take a look at all the titles of threads. Utter death. It's disgusting.
that's the big thing right there...a lot of people think with their emotions instead of their heads right after games...and wind up overreacting

X-Era
10-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Cuz I'll tell you one thing.

The Sabres are friggin awesome!!

<table align="right" width="150"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="center">http://www.newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/images/primages/Ward_J_1014_action_buf.jpg</td></tr></tbody></table>Sabres flex offensive muscle, top Rangers 7-4
10/14/2006

I usually dont partake, but this one has me ticked.

Yoru right though, I must apologize for the negativity.

Facts are facts, the Sabres ARE awesome! :laugh:

truth be known, Im not sure we will collectively have as bad a taste in our mouths at the end of the season as we do now. I think we start to turn it around soon and start playing much better.

For example, I think sideline boy TKO got a lesson today about how under-prepared he is because he has missed so much time. But thats gonna fix itself with more games.

Hes back on the field and he can be a stud, I hope he STAYS on the field though

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 08:15 PM
that's the big thing right there...a lot of people think with their emotions instead of their heads right after games...and wind up overreacting
STF...

Oh wait, I'm calm now.

:peace:

kinigirly
10-15-2006, 08:16 PM
You have people to mutilate.
nah momma shelby got mad for getting off topic earlier. speaking of....HOORAY FOR FOOTBALL!....there now my post won't get deleted

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 08:22 PM
nah momma shelby got mad for getting off topic earlier. speaking of....HOORAY FOR FOOTBALL!....there now my post won't get deletedI still expect to be mutilated. Go football.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 08:23 PM

And I will ask this one more time:

The Bills got crushed 40-7 last week and lost to a previously winless team this week- how exactly are we supposed to feel? What do we have to feel positive about over the last two weeks?

It's quite clear that certain players on this team are simply not good enough. As fans, we want the TEAM to win- if a certain player/coach isn't carrying their load, we have every right to criticize and be negative.

BillsNick
10-15-2006, 08:26 PM

The Bills got crushed 40-7 last week and lost to a previously winless team this week- how exactly are we supposed to feel? What do we have to feel positive about over the last two weeks?

It's quite clear that certain players on this team are simply not good enough. As fans, we want the TEAM to win- if a certain player/coach isn't carrying their load, we have every right to criticize and be negative.

Yeah? What's your tune if the ref gives that interception to Whitner, and WE get the fieldgoal and win?

My hunch is that it aint the same as it is now.

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc2pAtAA85IYeah Bill's have not make a playoff for 6 yrs

Devin
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM
I do and I dont.

Perhaps some of you simply havent been a Bills fan for very long or maybe its just you're used to losing.

But the "Big deal its just a game/loss/...etc" is actually about as old as the over-reacting. Its football season and this is what fans from every team in the NFL do. Especially those sucking something fierce at the moment.

Today, llike last week the Bills turned losing into an artform. Bills fans have an absolute right to "over-react" for that spastic display of football.

X-Era
10-15-2006, 08:30 PM

This is absolutely correct.

I guess we must realize where we are at, think about what we need to have to be better, and hope for the future.

I, however, and doing a bad job right about now.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-15-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm guilty of being negative today. I'll be ok tomorrow. I still love my Bills... this version of my BIlls is frustrating to say the least!

BillsNick
10-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey, I'm just as pissed as the rest of you. The difference is, I'm not gonna sit here and say stupid **** because I'm pissed. I feel like we can win every game that we play in. We are simply not "there" yet. There ya go.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah? What's your tune if the ref gives that interception to Whitner, and WE get the fieldgoal and win?

My hunch is that it aint the same as it is now.

oh and that's where you're very wrong.

JP blew in the first half, Gandy proved that he flat out sucked, and the DL blew it against the run.

If the Bills had won the game I would have still said it. The reactions to it from other posters, however, would be much different.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
. I feel like we can win every game that we play in.

that's your problem.

For starters, the DL is NOT good enough to win games. This team needs more talent to win consistently and losses like this make that abundantly clear.

mybills
10-15-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm not gonna sit here and say stupid **** because I'm pissed. I feel like we can win every game that we play in. We are simply not "there" yet. There ya go.
:bf1:

kinigirly
10-15-2006, 09:13 PM
lord i'm about to take a redeye vacation. i can't even enjoy football anymore. they're just stupid typed words on my computer but you all are stressing me the **** out

CuseJetsFan83
10-15-2006, 09:35 PM
i just really hope buffalo wasn't looking forward to NE next week...... although at least detroit winning wasn't the big surprise of the day

mybills
10-15-2006, 09:57 PM
lord i'm about to take a redeye vacation. i can't even enjoy football anymore. they're just stupid typed words on my computer but you all are stressing me the **** out
AMEN! :bf1:

Everyone should just :stfu: :snicker: