PDA

View Full Version : same old song - -

bigdogsadie
10-15-2006, 08:40 PM
This organization can't draft - -or sign - - quality lineman. Since Polian it's been a joke. We keep hearing Denny, Kelsay, Anderson - - all top 3 picks - are IMPROVING! The O Line - - -give us a break - - signing rejects after rejects and trying to pass them off as quality players. The OL draft picks keep 'quietly' getting released - -NO LINE - NO HOPE!
Sadie

ICE74129
10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
This organization can't draft - -or sign - - quality lineman. Since Polian it's been a joke. We keep hearing Denny, Kelsay, Anderson - - all top 3 picks - are IMPROVING! The O Line - - -give us a break - - signing rejects after rejects and trying to pass them off as quality players. The OL draft picks keep 'quietly' getting released - -NO LINE - NO HOPE!
Sadie

THANK YOU!

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 11:50 PM
I wont dis our draft because I think we got some real players this year for the future..

But with retreads like Fowler and Reyes as FA signings for the OL, it looks already like Marv dropped the ball just like Donahoe did prior when it comes to finding quality OL in the FA market.. These clowns are no better than Gandy and Anderson from the TD era..

SABURZFAN
10-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Sadie

i've been saying that since 2000.you're not telling us anything new.