X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigdogsadie
    • Oct 2006

same old song - -

This organization can't draft - -or sign - - quality lineman. Since Polian it's been a joke. We keep hearing Denny, Kelsay, Anderson - - all top 3 picks - are IMPROVING! The O Line - - -give us a break - - signing rejects after rejects and trying to pass them off as quality players. The OL draft picks keep 'quietly' getting released - -NO LINE - NO HOPE!
    Sadie
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: same old song - -

Originally posted by bigdogsadie
    This organization can't draft - -or sign - - quality lineman. Since Polian it's been a joke. We keep hearing Denny, Kelsay, Anderson - - all top 3 picks - are IMPROVING! The O Line - - -give us a break - - signing rejects after rejects and trying to pass them off as quality players. The OL draft picks keep 'quietly' getting released - -NO LINE - NO HOPE!
    Sadie
    THANK YOU!

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I wont dis our draft because I think we got some real players this year for the future..

But with retreads like Fowler and Reyes as FA signings for the OL, it looks already like Marv dropped the ball just like Donahoe did prior when it comes to finding quality OL in the FA market.. These clowns are no better than Gandy and Anderson from the TD era..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigdogsadie
        Sadie

i've been saying that since 2000.you're not telling us anything new.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X