X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hammertime
    • May 2005

*****es, *****es, *****es...

What did you expect, an undefeated season? Did you expect 12-4? 10-6?

If so, you are an idiot.
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Huh?
    Biscuit: Showtime?
    Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
    Biscuit: Hammertime!
    Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: *****es, *****es, *****es...

no. I just expected to see some steady progress each week and we are seeing just the opposite.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

I hoped we would stay competitive with good teams, and win the games we were suppose to win. ( NYJ and DET come to mind )

Comment

• Hammertime
        • May 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
        I hoped we would stay competitive with good teams, and win the games we were suppose to win. ( NYJ and DET come to mind )
        Supposed to win? Remember the parity. The NFL isn't what it used to be. There are teams firing on all cylinders like the Bears and, well, just the Bears right now.

But the Bills are in that pack of teams at the bottom that are trying to put the pieces together. Its a big group...Bills, Lions, Cards, Titans, 49ers, Raiders, Jets, Browns, Fish, Saints, Vikings, Packers, Texans and with a couple injuries add the Chiefs and Buccs. The Bills aren't supposed to beat anybody.
        Biscuit: Huh?
        Biscuit: Showtime?
        Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
        Biscuit: Hammertime!
        Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

todays game is a perfect example why i predicted 6-10.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            todays game is a perfect example why i predicted 6-10.
            it could be an example of why I think you're being generous with 6-10

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              it could be an example of why I think you're being generous with 6-10

after watching the disaster today,you could be right.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hammertime
                Supposed to win? Remember the parity. The NFL isn't what it used to be. There are teams firing on all cylinders like the Bears and, well, just the Bears right now.

But the Bills are in that pack of teams at the bottom that are trying to put the pieces together. Its a big group...Bills, Lions, Cards, Titans, 49ers, Raiders, Jets, Browns, Fish, Saints, Vikings, Packers, Texans and with a couple injuries add the Chiefs and Buccs. The Bills aren't supposed to beat anybody.
                You're right and you're wrong...we're clearly a better team than the Lions...but we didn't show it. There's not much difference between the winning and losing teams anymore..so on that point you're correct. However, the Lions were firing on all cylinders yesterday and only beat us by 3 points...we played about as badly as we did against the Bears.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

I fully expect the Bills to beat teams like Detroit. Heck, the Vikings whooped Detroit a couple weeks back.. You think Buf could beat them. It was poor play on our part, we practically handed them the game.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

P.S. Hammer, if you didnt expect the Bills to beat the Lions, your expectations for this team are VERY low my friend.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                      • Jul 2002

If so, you are an idiot.
                      I expected progress and a good effort whether they won or not. My prediction was 5-11 0r maybe optimistically, 6-10. However, when your team gets *****slapped and used for a punt, pass, and kick competition by a team that is 0-5 believe me, there's going to be some *****ing going on...and rightfully so. Yesterday was outright pathetic, standby for some more *****ing.
                      My Band
                      daveviterna.com

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

If so, you are an idiot.
                        I expected a bad season.

but I also expected improvement.

I expected to show some heart and not get blown out 40-7.

I expected the ability to beat 0-5 teams even if we can't beat teams like Chicago.

I expected JP to stop making rookie mistakes by this point.

I expected to see some hope for the future by this point instead of the same damn problems we've had for years (OL and DL).
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          ...we're clearly a better team than the Lions...but we didn't show it. .
                          That's like saying we're better than the jets. Sorry, I don't buy that.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

The JETS are the IDEAL, perfect example of what happens when you have a steady quarterback and an intelligent coach.. oh, and you build an OL for the future in a couple hours with Brick and Mangold.

Buffalo overall is more talented, but I guarentee you the Jets finish with a better record and probably make the playoffs before us.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Inetpub
                              i'm a tool
                              • Aug 2006

If so, you are an idiot.
                              Yes actually I did. I expected 10-6. There is no reason why we as Bills fan need to go into the season knowing we arent going to make the playoffs. Knowing we have no chance at success or the Superbowl. WTF do you think these guys play for? Chicken litter? They are paid to win so I YES I expect 10-6.

You're right and you're wrong...we're clearly a better team than the Lions...but we didn't show it. There's not much difference between the winning and losing teams anymore..so on that point you're correct. However, the Lions were firing on all cylinders yesterday and only beat us by 3 points...we played about as badly as we did against the Bears.
                              Philster, ever consider we are also a 2-4 team that got a lucky win vs Minnesota? Really the Lions are better than us. They beat us. Thier record states they are worse but when it comes down to bragging rights, you cant go into Detroit bragging when the Lions beat us. I dont know how you say we were the better team. Detroit came into the game with more TDs passing and rushing than we had. They atleast score often and can score. We cant. Whens the last time we had a 40 point game? oh wait. Last week when the Bears handed us the beatdown.
                              That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

Working...
                              X