PDA

View Full Version : Jauron needs to go after the season

BillsFever21
10-16-2006, 03:51 AM
I don't wanna hear all this crap where "he needs at least 2 or 3 years" like all of you did with Mularkey.

Jauron isn't a rookie HC. He's been a HC for 5.5 seasons and his teams were terrible(just like this team) for 4.5 seasons.

A veteran HC who has been around this league for over 20 years and has over 80+ games as a HC can either do it or he can't. Jauron has proved time and time again that he can't do it.

You guys wanted Mularkey and Williams to get chance after chance. While they did continue to get all them chances we even wasted more years away. Hell Mularkey would've still been here this year. Even as bad as he was he didn't even want the job because he saw the mess this team was in.

Then you have guys like Sean Payton and Scott Linehan who are rookie HC's for teams who were bad last year. They have their teams turned around in the 1st year and playing great football. More good coaches that we passed on for junk. Add them to the list. This one is even worse because at least Williams and Mularkey didn't already prove they were junk. They had good track records that just didn't work out as a HC. Jauron had 5.5 seasons and proved he was junk.

Some of you guys need to get rid of your fantasies that he will be the next Bill Belicheck. It's not gonna happen. This guy is junk.

I continue to see a team that is getting worse by the weeks instead of better. A team that can't design a way to stop Roy Williams from getting wide open even when you know he's getting the ball. That was absolutey pathetic. A team who once again just drops back and starts passing almost every play whenever they fall behind by 7+ points even when it's early in the game. Once again we had over 30 passes and less then 20 rushes in a 3 point loss this time. A team that allows Kevin Jones with 3 starters on the OL out of the game to run all over us at will.

This is also a team that is playing with no heart and already looks like they aren't responding to our coaching staff anymore. They did the first few weeks because they were new. A team is always optimistic for a new coach and season till he starts losing their respect and not believing in him anymore. You can see it in this team. They were going through the motions out there once again this week.

All of this falls on coaching. We can't waste 2 or 3 seasons once again. Jauron was a dud in Chicago, a dud in Detroit after taking over for Mooch and he is a dud again in Buffalo. A veteran coach with his experience can either do it or they can't. There is no learning curve for this bum.

Go ahead all of you guys and make excuses for him and how he should have 3 seasons. Just like you did with all the other junk coaches we have brought in recently. Two more years from now we can still be a laughingstock of the NFL and try it once again.

Jauron should only have this season to prove he's worthy. He's had plenty of chances. He's not gonna get any better. What you see is what you get. He's an emotionless loser that wasn't wanted by anybody else for a reason. Show some damn emotion out there on the sideline and try and get your team fired up when things are going bad. Not just stand there looking clueless all damn game.

Tinboy
10-16-2006, 04:01 AM
:yawn:

BillsFever21
10-16-2006, 04:29 AM
I guess you and Philster is encouraged by what you've seen out of Jauron so far? Just like the excuses you guys made for Mularkey when I saw he was a dud.

Homers like you and especially Phil will think that though. If Jauron was coaching the Jets you guys would be laughing at the move.

In another couple years when we are looking for another coach you guys will be the first ones in line crying about how bad Jauron was. Just like you did with Mularkey after defending him to the final stake through the heart.

Ickybaluky
10-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Some of you guys need to get rid of your fantasies that he will be the next Bill Belicheck. It's not gonna happen. This guy is junk.

Jauron is currently 38-52 (.422) has a head coach, plus 0-1 in the playoffs.

After that same amount of games in his coaching career Bill Belichick was 38-52 (.422) as a head coach, plus 1-1 in the playoffs.

Think about that. Belichick's record got as bad as 41-57 (.418) before he got things turned around. Many people in NE were calling for his head, just like you are with Jauron.

Belichick's fortunes changed when Tom Brady took over. It's amazing how the right players can change a coaches fortunes. It's the same with the Bills. They need players, and blaming Jauron for that is unreasonable.

The_Philster
10-16-2006, 04:43 AM
I guess you and Philster is encouraged by what you've seen out of Jauron so far? Just like the excuses you guys made for Mularkey when I saw he was a dud.

Homers like you and especially Phil will think that though. If Jauron was coaching the Jets you guys would be laughing at the move.

In another couple years when we are looking for another coach you guys will be the first ones in line crying about how bad Jauron was. Just like you did with Mularkey after defending him to the final stake through the heart.
knock off the name-calling...time to grow up and stop being dishonest by putting words in someone's mouth. Try reading what someone says instead of crying your post got yawned at

Bill Brasky
10-16-2006, 05:25 AM
A team that can't design a way to stop Roy Williams from getting wide open even when you know he's getting the ball.

A team that allows Kevin Jones with 3 starters on the OL out of the game to run all over us at will.

:ill:

Typ0
10-16-2006, 06:50 AM
DJ isn't going anywhere so you might as well give him a chance...and you're drawing a parallel to Detroit and Chicago isn't fair. Everyone knows in Chicago he had a good season and put that team together...and then the team owners and management started to make all the personelle decisions and bossing him around and things went downhill. I've heard from many internal sources that DJ was put in a bad position in Chicago and I'm going to take that for what's being said. And in Detrioit...well calling plays for a few weeks after Mooch was bounced is hardly a measuring stick of what DJ can do as a head coach.

Like I said...get used to him because he isn't going anywhere until we get some real talent in here accross the board as far as the players go and he's then not successful...and it's going to be another year or two AT MINIMUM before he gets that chance.

ICE74129
10-16-2006, 06:52 AM
DJ isn't leaving, Marv isn't leaving, JP isn't leaving. Deal with it BF1 or go find a new team. Either way STFU.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-16-2006, 06:54 AM
no one throws the HC overboard after 1 season. Fer crying out loud even MOOlarky got 2.

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2006, 07:05 AM
God, I am so sick of this crap.

If the Bills start to fire coaches after one year they will never win a damn thing. Anybody who thought this was a playoff team before the season is severly lacking any football knowledge whatsoever. This was clearly a re-building season.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Bills fans are awesome. After week three most of them wanted to give this guy coach of the year and a huge extension. The team loses a couple games and he should be fired. Welcome to Bills Nation!!!!!!

Ickybaluky
10-16-2006, 07:56 AM
By firing the guy after one season you are starting all over again. New systems, getting rid of players again because they dont' fit the new system, etc. How about giving your young QB a chance to grow in the offense rather than making him learn another new offense? Why not give your front office a chance to get more players that fit their scheme, rather than changing schemes and getting rid of the players you just got?

It makes no sense on any level, you would just be setting things back again. The Bills has some good players, they just don't have enough of them yet. You can't judge the coach until you have the players.

justasportsfan
10-16-2006, 08:14 AM
stupid thread

patmoran2006
10-16-2006, 08:19 AM
The only way I'd axe Jauron after one season is if an amazing coach (like say a Charlie Weiss) became available and Ralph Wilson was willing to pay franchise coach money for a career kind of coach.

We both know that wont happen, so there's no sense in firing him after only one year.

Crazygoo
10-16-2006, 08:29 AM
DJ isn't leaving, Marv isn't leaving, JP isn't leaving. Deal with it BF1 or go find a new team. Either way STFU.

Agreed with 100%

If the bills bother you that much then go find a new team. No one is making you like them.

Ron Burgundy
10-16-2006, 08:48 AM
The only way I'd axe Jauron after one season is if an amazing coach (like say a Charlie Weiss) became available and Ralph Wilson was willing to pay franchise coach money for a career kind of coach.

Weis would just piss me off 'cause we should have had him anyways.

How about Jeff Fisher?

Earthquake Enyart
10-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Weis would just piss me off 'cause we should have had him anyways.

How about Jeff Fisher?
Or Parcells?

Ron Burgundy
10-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Or Parcells?

Ooh, Parcells. :respect:

Bill's awesome but Jeff would be around for the long haul.

I can understand the reasoning that you don't want to have to completely overhaul your staff after a year, but still...I'd be hard-pressed not to grab one of those guys.

jamze132
10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Rumor has it that Lou Piniella can be had for right amount of money!

Get over it, DJ is staying. We will improve.

justasportsfan
10-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Get over it, DJ is staying. We will improve. :up: It takes time.

Earthquake Enyart
10-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Ooh, Parcells. :respect:

Bill's awesome but Jeff would be around for the long haul.

I can understand the reasoning that you don't want to have to completely overhaul your staff after a year, but still...I'd be hard-pressed not to grab one of those guys.
Like I said last off season, I'd be following Jimmie Johnson around with a Brinks truck with a Bills logo on it.

Ron Burgundy
10-16-2006, 09:42 AM
I wanted to trade draft picks and $$$ for Fisher last year, when the rumors were flying that he wanted out.

To be honest, we've got a LOT of problems with personnel on this team so even when Jauron stays we'll have plenty of work to do. A new head coach is just a luxury to me at this time...even though I would have loved to have seen anybody else in here this past year.

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Like I said last off season, I'd be following Jimmie Johnson around with a Brinks truck with a Bills logo on it.

I'll pass on JJ. His time in Miami was disaster.

BAM
10-16-2006, 11:09 AM
God, I am so sick of this crap.

If the Bills start to fire coaches after one year they will never win a damn thing. Anybody who thought this was a playoff team before the season is severly lacking any football knowledge whatsoever. This was clearly a re-building season.

Great post. I agree 100%.

Thank God these fools ain't our GM.