• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Whitner and Simpson

9 solo tackles, 3 assists, 2 passes defensed, 1 INT counted (Simpson) 1 INT screwed out of (Whitner).

Both theses guys are studs and are going to be stars for a long time.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Whitner and Simpson

They are among our few bright spots in what is fast becoming a season that is more disappointing than I suspected.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

9 tackles just means the Detorit Lions were running the ball for 7 and 15 yard gains.

IMO Whitner and Simpson who have had some bright spots are looking very much like Rookies out there. They have been getting burned like the rest of our DB's.

Not saying they don't have a future, but if your watching these games you can continually see they are not always in position and haven't always been making the right adjustments.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
        • Aug 2005

I would put a lot of the burns on our CB's not the safties. I can remember only one time where it was no doubt Simpson's fault, but that is it. They are going to be nasty for 10 years.
        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

The deep Roy Williams TD was all on Ko, other than that they were almost flawless
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

For rookies they are playing very well.. and they will get better.

Safety is the LEAST of our problems on this roster.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Between Whitner and Simpson, Evans is about the only other bright spot this far.
              Ok, maybe our two kickers.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                9 tackles just means the Detorit Lions were running the ball for 7 and 15 yard gains.

IMO Whitner and Simpson who have had some bright spots are looking very much like Rookies out there. They have been getting burned like the rest of our DB's.

Not saying they don't have a future, but if your watching these games you can continually see they are not always in position and haven't always been making the right adjustments.

Look at it this way, if Whitner and Simpson dont make those tackles the runs go for touchdowns. Id rather see their tackle numbers high than low, bc I know our front 9 suck, so if they are missing tackles that means the score is prolly a blowout.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X