PDA

View Full Version : Whitner and Simpson

YardRat
10-16-2006, 05:43 AM
9 solo tackles, 3 assists, 2 passes defensed, 1 INT counted (Simpson) 1 INT screwed out of (Whitner).

Both theses guys are studs and are going to be stars for a long time.

Jan Reimers
10-16-2006, 06:13 AM
They are among our few bright spots in what is fast becoming a season that is more disappointing than I suspected.

ddaryl
10-16-2006, 06:38 AM
9 tackles just means the Detorit Lions were running the ball for 7 and 15 yard gains.

IMO Whitner and Simpson who have had some bright spots are looking very much like Rookies out there. They have been getting burned like the rest of our DB's.

Not saying they don't have a future, but if your watching these games you can continually see they are not always in position and haven't always been making the right adjustments.

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-16-2006, 06:42 AM
I would put a lot of the burns on our CB's not the safties. I can remember only one time where it was no doubt Simpson's fault, but that is it. They are going to be nasty for 10 years.

casdhf
10-16-2006, 08:02 AM
The deep Roy Williams TD was all on Ko, other than that they were almost flawless

patmoran2006
10-16-2006, 08:06 AM
For rookies they are playing very well.. and they will get better.

Safety is the LEAST of our problems on this roster.

jamze132
10-16-2006, 09:36 AM
Between Whitner and Simpson, Evans is about the only other bright spot this far.
Ok, maybe our two kickers.

DraftBoy
10-16-2006, 09:38 AM
9 tackles just means the Detorit Lions were running the ball for 7 and 15 yard gains.

IMO Whitner and Simpson who have had some bright spots are looking very much like Rookies out there. They have been getting burned like the rest of our DB's.

Not saying they don't have a future, but if your watching these games you can continually see they are not always in position and haven't always been making the right adjustments.

Look at it this way, if Whitner and Simpson dont make those tackles the runs go for touchdowns. Id rather see their tackle numbers high than low, bc I know our front 9 suck, so if they are missing tackles that means the score is prolly a blowout.