• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I've seen enough.

The NE game is it.

If JP looks the same as he has the last 2 games, it's time to use the bye week to get Nall ready to find out if we have even 1 QB on this roster.

8 more games of no pocket awareness, poor decision making, and no leadership is enough.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: I've seen enough.

NO EE! FULL SEASON nothing less. even if you throw in Nall now it will just screw his head up too.

the season is crap anyway... just let JP play it out.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

We'd really look pathetic if we replaced JP with Nall. lol.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by keithtr
        NO EE! FULL SEASON nothing less. even if you throw in Nall now it will just screw his head up too.

the season is crap anyway... just let JP play it out.
        I do not understand the logic in saying that he must play all year.

He's not getting any better. All we see are the same bonehead plays over and over and over.

If I saw a glimmer of hope, I would agree, but I've seen enough.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

I was thinking the same thing. JP Losman does not look like he has a head to be a good QB to me. He can look decent when the team around him plays great but he just doesn't look good as a QB. Maybe we should give Nall a shot and see what he can do just to help us better next season.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

JP is the starter and will be next year as well. STFU And deal with it. No one in their right mind is going to dump this guy after his first year in a new system while RE BUILDING. We need no less than two QUALITY OLmen and a real #2 WR. We also need a ton of work on the defense.

JP isn't going anywhere and is the starter.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
              I do not understand the logic in saying that he must play all year.

He's not getting any better. All we see are the same bonehead plays over and over and over.

If I saw a glimmer of hope, I would agree, but I've seen enough.
              the pattern I see with him is that glimmer of hope...then he just continually goes further into the crapper and it's all about what's going on in his head.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                JP is the starter and will be next year as well. STFU And deal with it. No one in their right mind is going to dump this guy after his first year in a new system while RE BUILDING. We need no less than two QUALITY OLmen and a real #2 WR. We also need a ton of work on the defense.

JP isn't going anywhere and is the starter.

why don't you STFU you're the only one around here who want's to hear your spouting off.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                  the pattern I see with him is that glimmer of hope...then he just continually goes further into the crapper and it's all about what's going on in his head.
                  Just about every time they blitzed, it seemed obvious. The guy just has no feel of what is going on around him.

If JP is the starter next year, I'm not buying Sunday Ticket.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

The Bills need to put less on Losman's shoulder and stick to the running game more. This team does well running the ball but Fairchild is continually throwing the ball. Until JP gets the experience they need to play the way they did against Miami and run the ball down there throat to set up the pass. I think it will help JP's development much like it did Rothlisberger

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I still want to see JP start the next 10 games. I now simply believe it's about 50/50 whether the lights will ever come on. He has great physical tools, but I am beginning to wonder about the mental side.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mchurchfie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                        The NE game is it.

If JP looks the same as he has the last 2 games, it's time to use the bye week to get Nall ready to find out if we have even 1 QB on this roster.

8 more games of no pocket awareness, poor decision making, and no leadership is enough.
                        I wholeheartedly agree. Two of the sacks he took were totally his fault. Its not like he hasn't been given a chance or anything. He makes waaaay too many boneheaded plays and I have lost total confidence in him. Even if he comes back with a good game you know that he will turn around the next game or so and revert back to his old bad habits. Yesterday he could have had at the very least two long completions to Parrish for maybe TDs if he lets the ball fly a little sooner, instead he overthrows him after he is covered. He also almost got Willis killed on one of his patented high, jumpball 5 yard dumpoff passes. Lets face it folks, he doesn't have what it takes upstairs to get the job done.
                        My Band
                        daveviterna.com

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Jeez, you watch any of these other young guys, even that new kid in Tampa, and you see flashes that those guys can play.

JP isn't it. Period.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

he had PLENTY of time to unload the ball right before we kicked the late first half fieldgoal and instead he took a 15 yard sack. What kind of QB does that? Don't give me that "he's a rookie" or "lot's of QBs do that" crap. He does that stuff consistently. That play and the safety he took were attrocious plays that any good QB might have happen once or twice in their entire NFL careers. JP Losman lacks presence on the field and the mental focus to be a good QB in this league right now that is abundantly clear to anyone looking. Maybe he can develop those things but not a lot of guys do. You wantch Leinhart play tonight. I bet he plays better than JP did today and he's actually a rookie...and I bet even if he gets it handed too him you will see plays late in the game after he's been getting killed he still has the poise and focus of a QB...we aren't getting that with JP Losman.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

I guess if we really want a QB who needs constant hand holding and the 85 Bears around him then JP is our guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X