PDA

View Full Version : Stop arguing with the JP haters and other stuff.

ICE74129
10-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Look these clowns are going to come on here and rip and bash even when JP does good. We all know this already. Ignore them. There are about 5-6 that do the same **** every week. Its all they do, put them on ignore and quit giving them what they want.

The other stuff, Dick Jauron isn't going anywhere. JP isn't, Marv Isn't, Fairchild isn't, etc so lets end that talk now. Several of us sat here this offseason and said this is at least a two full offseason rebuild. I guess many fans either ignored that FACT or somehow believed the talent that stunk up the field last year was going to somehow become a playoff team this year. Sorry folks, 6-7 wins is about it for this year.

the OL sucks. I heard all offseason 'Well gandy is serviceable'. No he flat sucks. So does Villarial. We need quality talent at those positions, not average to serviceable.

the DL still sucks. We are being ran up and down the field on. CB's suck. Clements is playing for his next big payday and not willing to get hurt. McGee is a #2.

There are plenty of things still wrong with the TEAM and this won't be able to be addressed until next offseason. I just pray Ralph and marv spend or do what it takes to get the talent in here.

TacklingDummy
10-16-2006, 10:37 AM
The Post has been reported. :)

mybills
10-16-2006, 10:38 AM
If these people are really that pissed off (hard to tell on a message board) than I can only assume they thought we were going to the playoffs this year. And to that, all I can do is laugh.

ICE74129
10-16-2006, 10:38 AM
If these people are really that pissed off (hard to tell on a message board) than I can only assume they thought we were going to the playoffs this year. And to that, all I can do is laugh.

Its as dumb as saying one player is mostly responsible for losses.

ICE74129
10-16-2006, 10:39 AM
The Post has been reported. :) Good for you

Patrick76777
10-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Look these clowns are going to come on here and rip and bash even when JP does good. We all know this already. Ignore them. There are about 5-6 that do the same **** every week. Its all they do, put them on ignore and quit giving them what they want.

The other stuff, Dick Jauron isn't going anywhere. JP isn't, Marv Isn't, Fairchild isn't, etc so lets end that talk now. Several of us sat here this offseason and said this is at least a two full offseason rebuild. I guess many fans either ignored that FACT or somehow believed the talent that stunk up the field last year was going to somehow become a playoff team this year. Sorry folks, 6-7 wins is about it for this year.

the OL sucks. I heard all offseason 'Well gandy is serviceable'. No he flat sucks. So does Villarial. We need quality talent at those positions, not average to serviceable.

the DL still sucks. We are being ran up and down the field on. CB's suck. Clements is playing for his next big payday and not willing to get hurt. McGee is a #2.

There are plenty of things still wrong with the TEAM and this won't be able to be addressed until next offseason. I just pray Ralph and marv spend or do what it takes to get the talent in here.

The leader of the JP Boyfriends has spoken.

Cleve
10-16-2006, 11:21 AM
I just pray Ralph and marv spend or do what it takes to get the talent in here.

I don't see it happening - Wilson has consistently favored "loss-leaders" for coaches and management. Didn't he suddenly release John Butler at the last minute because Butler finally had the "audacity" to insist on compensation commensurate with other GMs in the league, let alone a GM with 4 Super Bowl appearances and a winning record? I couldn't find the date of Butler's departure, but wasn't the 2000-2001 season already underway when Wilson made that strange decision, and appointed himself as GM for the remainder of the season?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Jauron and Levy the cheapest alternative available to Wilson last winter? And remember, Wilson had planned to keep the economical, thrifty Mularkey until Mularkey himself decided to quit.

kernowboy
10-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Bottom line is that no young QB is going to be good running for his life. Until we sort out the trenches through the draft or Free Agency, Quinn or Brohm or Smith or whoever will not be able to take us where we need to go. Elway really stepped up when the Broncos got Zimmerman from th Vikings. Everyone thinks it was Terrell Davis but it was Gary Zimmerman and the bottom line is until we find a good and dirty LT, criticising Losman is pointless. The guy who has named a fellow poster 'JP's boyfriend' ought to grow up. I'm a limey in England who only gets to see football in the early hours and even with no schooling in your sport recognises that a good/great QB is one who isn't getting continually killed or thinking that he might

HHURRICANE
10-16-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm not a JP basher but JP deserves his crticism!!! His touch pass almost wiped out 2/3 of our rushing offense (McGahee, Shelton). His pick was awful. The kid needed to step it up and he didn't. he has only himself to blame. He didn't lose us the game but he smells as bad as everone else.

PECKERWOOD
10-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Dude quit patronizing everybody. You state opinions like its fact. Its ok to have a strong opinion, but would stop swearing every other word and calling people clowns?

With that said. Fans will criticize any persons play, and rightfully so. I think that JP is the future here, I know other people disagree with that notion, but that doesnt make their opinion any less valuable. Difference of opinion is a good thing, when you argue and debate with other people, you learn both sides points, good or bad. Lets argue our hearts out, but please refrain from personal attacks.

Earthquake Enyart
10-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Dude quit patronizing everybody. You state opinions like its fact. Its ok to have a strong opinion, but would stop swearing every other word and calling people clowns?

With that said. Fans will criticize any persons play, and rightfully so. I think that JP is the future here, I know other people disagree with that notion, but that doesnt make their opinion any less valuable. Difference of opinion is a good thing, when you argue and debate with other people, you learn both sides points, good or bad. Lets argue our hearts out, but please refrain from personal attacks.
If JP is our future, we might as well put cardinals on our helmets.

PECKERWOOD
10-16-2006, 01:49 PM
If JP is our future, we might as well put cardinals on our helmets.
Our D is much better than Arizona's.. Only thing Arizona has on Buffalo is Boldin and Fitzgerald.