PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Want to Play QB Survivor?

YardRat
10-16-2006, 02:41 PM
100 zonebucks to get in. Ship them to me to hold on to, the last person standing is the "QB Survivor" and gets the entire pot.

The goal of the game...Be the last poster 'standing' to refer to JP Losman in any thread by name or any variation there-of.

The Rules...

1. No use of the names JP, Losman, JP Losman, JPL, John Paul (when talking football, not religion), Jonathan Paul, or any variation of those names allowed. No referring to JP by his number, 7 (or seven).

2. No nicknames allowed that are take-offs or variations of the names above such as 'Loserman', 'Just Plain Lethargic', etc. Nicknames that you personally create ('****-for-brains', 'Jim Kelly Jr', "The Second Coming', etc.) are allowed as long as they don't violate any other rules.

2.A. Any nicknames personally created by a poster should be 'registered' alongside the poster's name on the master list. As of the time of registration of the nickname, any use of the registered nickname by any poster other than the one who claimed it will be considered a violation.

3. The ONLY manner in which JP can be referred to in general is 'the QB' and variations of said phrase ('The QB', 'Our QB', 'That QB', etc.). Individual posters may continue to refer to JP by their registered custom nick-name.

4. Any violations should be reported in this thread as soon as discovered in order for the list to be pared down as efficiently as possible. Please include a quote of the offending post and a link to the thread so that editing doesn't become an issue.

5. Posts, thread titles/subtitles, and polls only are eligible for the contest. Sigs, avatars, PM's, usernames, titles, etc. don't apply.

6. Sign-ups will commence immediately, and have a deadline of kick-off of the New England game next week. The game begins for each individual participant immediately after you sign-up during the week.

7. Any discrepancies or disputes will be resolved by myself and two other random, eligible posters as chosen by myself at the time of the dispute. In other words, anybody else who might be on-line at the same time as me and wants to help piss on the brushfire. :D

8. Rules may be altered and/or added throughout the contest in order to assure fairness, just in case I forgot or overlooked anything :D

9. One, and only one, registration per person. If you sign up today and blow it tomorrow by referring to JP by a prohibited term, too bad. No signing up again before the deadline.

Anybody want in??