PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Truth One Bills Fan One's "Mole" Alligation

Brian H
02-26-2003, 05:23 PM
In case you all didnt know I was just black mailed by Billsfanone who called me a mole basically .I shut him up to give him the money I feel like I was robbed.I asked BF1 for some zb's for that italic challenge and he said someone (not saying who) told him to not give me any money and payed him off to do so.He said this person is still on my team and is the least person I'd ever expect so this person is obvisously reading this right now.

So I became curious and gave out some names of the people I do not talk to alot who may not trust me (the names I listed ) and he then made that thread to black mail me.All I said was I will not tell the person that BF1 revealed his/her name because BF1 was payed a huge payoff to do anything in his power to get me voted off including black mail.

I mean some people dont trust me for no reason at all excpet the whole BBI thing so I had to keep this quiet cause I knew I was a goner and probably still am so I payed him off to shut him up because I have busted my ass and done everything possible to make sure we kick ass and still remain a team! Im not whining or anything Im just letting you all know that there is someone within our team who is willing to do this to there own teamates so please watch your backs guys.

Im believing with all the hateful pm's im getting that NBF has alot to do with this cause he keeps pm'ing me saying "Im a pain in his ass" and he will do whatever it takes to get me voted off.I mean this is only a game and that is just sad for him to say that people need to lighten up and work as a team before backstabbing people!

shelby
02-26-2003, 05:27 PM
:calm:

Let's hope we get through the rhyming challenge and don't have to vote anyone out. The rest will come out in the wash.

Paranoia may destroy ya.....

Brian H
02-26-2003, 05:31 PM
Paranoia does suck but Im just going on facts thats all shelby you know that !

Brian H
02-26-2003, 05:32 PM
Im just stopping people from worrying about what BF1 said and letting them know the truth ....:)

Gunzlingr
02-26-2003, 06:17 PM
big whooop let's move on!

Gunzlingr
02-26-2003, 06:20 PM
I believe ya. It isn't like you had a fortune, and you have been busting your ass for the team. I think he just has it out for you. Brave heart little trooper!

MissBuffalo
02-26-2003, 07:18 PM
I wonder which Hottie payed him off to try and sturr-up some drama over here.

Brian H
02-26-2003, 07:22 PM
I second that !

4thAndLong
02-26-2003, 07:35 PM
We have something the hotties dont have: (other than intelligence)

Teamwork. Lets keep it that way.

MissBuffalo
02-26-2003, 08:23 PM
Very well said 4th!:up:

BillC
02-26-2003, 09:29 PM
1) Knock off the hysteria

2) use a period once in a while!!!:D

shelby
02-27-2003, 05:47 AM
:rofl: