• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Losman aint the only one digressing

* I dont know what the hell happened to McGee.. I swear I thought he was doing a real good job at the corner spot.. Late last year I thought he was ready to be a No. 1 and even early this year he looked good.. But in 3 of the last four game he's been outright abused.. That's VERY WORRISOME. My hope was he'd continue to develop into a No. 1 and Youboty would blossom into a #2. Now I see that neither of those are happening. Youboty still isnt ready to even play at all, and McGee is getting worse each week. Assuming Nate is gone, we need at least one if not two new corners on this roster (because K. Thomas blows in nickel)

If Rex Grossman and Jon Kitna can do this to us, I shutter to think what Peyton Manning will do to us in a few weeks.

* Gandy man, I dont know if his confidence is shot or what, but this guy is really starting to look pathetic. I thought at the end of last year he was playing decent, maybe even a bit underated, but he's been GOD awful lately. Hall abused him this week and last week that rookie (Anderson) ate him alive.

* What happened to the development of Kevin Everett? Great pick, Donahoe.

* Angelo Crowell started out like he was looking for a ticket to Hawaii, but even he hasnt done **** the past three weeks.

* I would need the entire bandwith of this website to explain what a big pile of nothing Larry Tripplett and Tim Anderson are producing since the Miami game.

* McGee's 72 yard return Sunday was pretty much ALL HIM.. What the hell happened to our special teams blocking. I cant remember the last time I seen a nice lane for McGee or Parrish to hit.

HOw does a team look so competitive for a few games and suddenly look like the worst team in the NFL excluding the Raiders? We're not getting better, we're getting worse.. How much of that is coaching and preparation?

IM at a loss right now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Losman aint the only one digressing

Can't argue with a single thing you said there. ...Gandy looked good last season... happened to him?
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I thought at the end of last year that Gandy looked good enough that going out and overpaying for a LT in Free Agency or using the 8th pick on a reach (Justice-who at the time was considered a possibility) was unecessary.

But he looks TOTALLY lost now.

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

McGee has been terrible this year.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          I thought at the end of last year that Gandy looked good enough that going out and overpaying for a LT in Free Agency or using the 8th pick on a reach (Justice-who at the time was considered a possibility) was unecessary.

But he looks TOTALLY lost now.
          That was my thought as well. I was impressed with the signing in the first place but he surprised me last season..played solid...now he's back to what I kind of expected.
          Levi Brown in the 1st rd next year
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I think you meant "regressing", not "digressing, but good post.

I agree with everything except Everett- it's hard to regress when you've never done **** in the first place.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

the ST is the most mind-boggling thing to me. We kept most of our ST guys from last year- the only significant loss I can think of is Smith- and several guys were kept on the roster just because of their ST abilities. But save one punt block and McGee's return, our return game and coverage game have been very mediocre. Even Moorman had a couple of bad games (although he was great this past week).
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Its really just sloppy undiciplined mistakes all around.

Which leads me to believe its the coaching. I have no explanation but these guys are making mental errors all over the field.

Hopefully next weeks slaughter and the Bye week will give us something to think about.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Thurmal
                  • Oct 2005

You can't complain about Crowell. Forty-five tackles, two INTs, and two sacks through the first six games is pretty impressive for a guy who is in his first year as a legitimate starter.
                  "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

hahah I did say Digressing....

Thurmal.. Dont get me wrong, I like Crowell a lot. Im saying he looked like a BEAST the first few weeks but has done little since... Must be contagious thats why

Comment

• Mudflap1
                      Next Question!
                      • Nov 2004

I think if we played the Raiders in Oakland right now, we'd lose...

That kind of says it all.

Good thing University of Buffalo isn't on the schedule right now...

Jon

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

is there any particular reason you sign your name JON at the end of all your posts?

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

It's my name..........

Seriously though, I write a lot of emails at work, sign most off that way, and post on some websites such as this, and just because customary to do that.

Jon

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            That was my thought as well. I was impressed with the signing in the first place but he surprised me last season..played solid...now he's back to what I kind of expected.
                            Levi Brown in the 1st rd next year
                            Ill take Levi in the 2nd round, taking him where we will be picking in round 1 is going to be a huge reach. But Thomas, Brown, Harris are my top choices at OT this early.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think we'll be high enough to pick Joe Thomas (I still believe)

Due to the depth I think we could risk reaching for Levi Brown as I think our current draft place will be the same as last year. If Greg Olsen comes out, we'll be able to trade down to 18-20 for him, get a 2nd or a 3rd as well. Olsen will be a massive upgrade, our Heath Miller.

Due to the OL depth in 2007, we could pick up Doug Free, Joe Staley, or Mike Otto (Purdue) at the very least in the 2nd all of whom could be at least as good as Matt Light and potentially franchise tackles. From what I've heard Ryan Harris is regressing. In the 3rd we could well get Dan Bazuin, maybe a second lineman (one of the OL guys mentioned if they slip) and hopefully after his injury Hartnell in the 4th.

I still think that at only 30 Ahmed Plummer might provide some veteran leadership and savvy at CB and help out Terrance. We need to say goodbye to Nate asap as he's not turning up.

Comment

Working...
                              X