PDA

View Full Version : Sales Position Opening: Location - Buffalo

Jeff1220
10-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Do you have a strong sales background with Industrial Products? Looking for territories in the NY area? To be exact:
Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, as well as other parts of the US and Canada.

We have needs for Sales Leaders in our organization!

What we're looking for:

Hard Hat Sales

What's in it for you?
Great total compensation structure and benefits. New territories opening continuously due to an increasing need of protection from what is perceived to be a falling sky, we are in need of several hard working sales professionals to market these hard hats to the public in Western and Central NY.

:rolleyes:

Meathead
10-16-2006, 05:16 PM
and in walks the perfect applicant ...

http://www.bettybookmark.co.uk/images/competitions/3352Chicken_Little3_1.jpeg

The_Philster
10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
:rofl: Jeff

OpIv37
10-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Do you have a strong sales background with Industrial Products? Looking for territories in the NY area? To be exact:
Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, as well as other parts of the US and Canada.

We have needs for Sales Leaders in our organization!

What we're looking for:

Hard Hat Sales

What's in it for you?
Great total compensation structure and benefits. New territories opening continuously due to an increasing need of protection from what is perceived to be a falling sky, we are in need of several hard working sales professionals to market these hard hats to the public in Western and Central NY.

:rolleyes:

the sky fell a long time ago- one good win (Vikings) and an overhyped win against an overrated opponent (Dolphins) just kept us from realizing it.

BTW some people seem to be forgetting that we got CRUSHED 40-7 then lost to an 0-5 team. We were embarrassed in consecutive weeks. This season was supposed to be about improving and instead we're getting worse.

HAMMER
10-16-2006, 06:54 PM
the sky fell a long time ago- one good win (Vikings) and an overhyped win against an overrated opponent (Dolphins) just kept us from realizing it.

BTW some people seem to be forgetting that we got CRUSHED 40-7 then lost to an 0-5 team. We were embarrassed in consecutive weeks. This season was supposed to be about improving and instead we're getting worse.

The only way it gets worse is by having to listen to you whine about it fifty+ times a day.

OpIv37
10-16-2006, 07:12 PM
The only way it gets worse is by having to listen to you whine about it fifty+ times a day.

I'll stop whining when this team stops giving me things to whine about.

I think any fan of this team has perfectly legitimate gripes at this point. The purpose of this message board is to discuss the Bills- we're 2-4 and just suffered consecutive humiliating defeats. What do you expect people to say about the team in a time like this? At this point, it would be completely ignorant to try to discuss the Bills without discussing all their flaws.

Jan Reimers
10-16-2006, 07:17 PM
The sky isn't falling, but some of us are rightfully disappointed that we're not showing a little more improvement, that we have more holes than originally thought, and that after a 7th straight playoff-free year, we might be rebuilding again next season.

It gets a bit frustrating after while.

The_Philster
10-16-2006, 07:24 PM
I'll stop whining when this team stops giving me things to whine about.

I think any fan of this team has perfectly legitimate gripes at this point. The purpose of this message board is to discuss the Bills- we're 2-4 and just suffered consecutive humiliating defeats. What do you expect people to say about the team in a time like this? At this point, it would be completely ignorant to try to discuss the Bills without discussing all their flaws.
discussing flaws doesn't require whining

YardRat
10-16-2006, 09:00 PM
The sky isn't falling, but some of us are rightfully disappointed that we're not showing a little more improvement, that we have more holes than originally thought, and that after a 7th straight playoff-free year, we might be rebuilding again next season.

It gets a bit frustrating after while.

Rewind to last year. Except there's a different GM, a different coaching staff, a different offensive line, a different WR and TE, a different defensive scheme, different safeties, different DT's, and a different LB.

clumping platelets
10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
:roflmao:

OpIv37
10-17-2006, 08:26 AM
discussing flaws doesn't require whining

how so?

If you're discussing flaws you're saying bad things about the team. Then people like Hammer come by and accuse me of whining. There is no separation to some people here- if someone doesn't pull the wool over their eyes and pretend this team doesn't suck, they're accused of whining.

HAMMER
10-17-2006, 10:52 AM
how so?

If you're discussing flaws you're saying bad things about the team. Then people like Hammer come by and accuse me of whining. There is no separation to some people here- if someone doesn't pull the wool over their eyes and pretend this team doesn't suck, they're accused of whining.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. I am not asking you to pull the wool over your eyes, just to stop repeating yourself 50+ times, Ice.