• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Sales Position Opening: Location - Buffalo

Do you have a strong sales background with Industrial Products? Looking for territories in the NY area? To be exact:
    Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, as well as other parts of the US and Canada.

We have needs for Sales Leaders in our organization!

What we're looking for:

Hard Hat Sales

What's in it for you?
    Great total compensation structure and benefits. New territories opening continuously due to an increasing need of protection from what is perceived to be a falling sky, we are in need of several hard working sales professionals to market these hard hats to the public in Western and Central NY.

• Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Sales Position Opening: Location - Buffalo

and in walks the perfect applicant ...

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Jeff
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
        Do you have a strong sales background with Industrial Products? Looking for territories in the NY area? To be exact:
        Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, as well as other parts of the US and Canada.

We have needs for Sales Leaders in our organization!

What we're looking for:

Hard Hat Sales

What's in it for you?
        Great total compensation structure and benefits. New territories opening continuously due to an increasing need of protection from what is perceived to be a falling sky, we are in need of several hard working sales professionals to market these hard hats to the public in Western and Central NY.

the sky fell a long time ago- one good win (Vikings) and an overhyped win against an overrated opponent (Dolphins) just kept us from realizing it.

BTW some people seem to be forgetting that we got CRUSHED 40-7 then lost to an 0-5 team. We were embarrassed in consecutive weeks. This season was supposed to be about improving and instead we're getting worse.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
          the sky fell a long time ago- one good win (Vikings) and an overhyped win against an overrated opponent (Dolphins) just kept us from realizing it.

BTW some people seem to be forgetting that we got CRUSHED 40-7 then lost to an 0-5 team. We were embarrassed in consecutive weeks. This season was supposed to be about improving and instead we're getting worse.
          The only way it gets worse is by having to listen to you whine about it fifty+ times a day.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
            The only way it gets worse is by having to listen to you whine about it fifty+ times a day.
            I'll stop whining when this team stops giving me things to whine about.

I think any fan of this team has perfectly legitimate gripes at this point. The purpose of this message board is to discuss the Bills- we're 2-4 and just suffered consecutive humiliating defeats. What do you expect people to say about the team in a time like this? At this point, it would be completely ignorant to try to discuss the Bills without discussing all their flaws.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

The sky isn't falling, but some of us are rightfully disappointed that we're not showing a little more improvement, that we have more holes than originally thought, and that after a 7th straight playoff-free year, we might be rebuilding again next season.

It gets a bit frustrating after while.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I'll stop whining when this team stops giving me things to whine about.

I think any fan of this team has perfectly legitimate gripes at this point. The purpose of this message board is to discuss the Bills- we're 2-4 and just suffered consecutive humiliating defeats. What do you expect people to say about the team in a time like this? At this point, it would be completely ignorant to try to discuss the Bills without discussing all their flaws.
                discussing flaws doesn't require whining
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  The sky isn't falling, but some of us are rightfully disappointed that we're not showing a little more improvement, that we have more holes than originally thought, and that after a 7th straight playoff-free year, we might be rebuilding again next season.

It gets a bit frustrating after while.
                  Rewind to last year. Except there's a different GM, a different coaching staff, a different offensive line, a different WR and TE, a different defensive scheme, different safeties, different DT's, and a different LB.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      discussing flaws doesn't require whining
                      how so?

If you're discussing flaws you're saying bad things about the team. Then people like Hammer come by and accuse me of whining. There is no separation to some people here- if someone doesn't pull the wool over their eyes and pretend this team doesn't suck, they're accused of whining.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

how so?

If you're discussing flaws you're saying bad things about the team. Then people like Hammer come by and accuse me of whining. There is no separation to some people here- if someone doesn't pull the wool over their eyes and pretend this team doesn't suck, they're accused of whining.
                        Wrong, wrong, wrong. I am not asking you to pull the wool over your eyes, just to stop repeating yourself 50+ times, Ice.

Comment

Working...
                        X