• Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Texans cut Buchanon

Theres Nates replacement for free.

Now trade Nate for McFarland.

I dont have a link, its reported on Bucs site.

Im sure well see more official news soon.

heres a link:

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

• Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Texans cut Buchanon

Buchanon has been a bust so far. He's fast and a good punt returner, but he has yet to reach his potential. I'm not too sure he would do a better job than Nate has done this season.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

actually this is bad news- teams may be encouraged to take a shot on Buchanon for free rather than give up something for Clements' worthless ass. His trade value just went down.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

I'd rather go with Ahmed Plummer who is still unsigned. Not the fastest but a veteran who might help bring along Terrance and Ashton and has a bit of savvy. The bottom line is Clements will wait until the end of the season when he's completely free. No team is going to take his salary the way he is playing unless there is a long term deal in place or unless they can offload an inflated salary in a like for like deal. I just hope the NFL give us the highest compensatory pick available as the way Clements is playing a low 3rd round pick is looking like good value.

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Buchanon is horrible.... Oakland got rid of him because he allows so many big plays. And when he came to Buffalo last year in the home opener almost all of JPs completions came against him. Buchanon is not a good replacement for Clements at all.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by kernowboy
            I'd rather go with Ahmed Plummer who is still unsigned. Not the fastest but a veteran who might help bring along Terrance and Ashton and has a bit of savvy. The bottom line is Clements will wait until the end of the season when he's completely free. No team is going to take his salary the way he is playing unless there is a long term deal in place or unless they can offload an inflated salary in a like for like deal. I just hope the NFL give us the highest compensatory pick available as the way Clements is playing a low 3rd round pick is looking like good value.

Sorry but my arse being in jacksonville knows that plummer signed down here in J-ville

Comment

Working...
            X