PDA

View Full Version : Texans cut Buchanon

X-Era
10-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Theres Nates replacement for free.

Now trade Nate for McFarland.

I dont have a link, its reported on Bucs site.

Im sure well see more official news soon.

heres a link:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=777

Kerr
10-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Buchanon has been a bust so far. He's fast and a good punt returner, but he has yet to reach his potential. I'm not too sure he would do a better job than Nate has done this season.

OpIv37
10-16-2006, 05:16 PM
actually this is bad news- teams may be encouraged to take a shot on Buchanon for free rather than give up something for Clements' worthless ass. His trade value just went down.

kernowboy
10-16-2006, 05:21 PM
I'd rather go with Ahmed Plummer who is still unsigned. Not the fastest but a veteran who might help bring along Terrance and Ashton and has a bit of savvy. The bottom line is Clements will wait until the end of the season when he's completely free. No team is going to take his salary the way he is playing unless there is a long term deal in place or unless they can offload an inflated salary in a like for like deal. I just hope the NFL give us the highest compensatory pick available as the way Clements is playing a low 3rd round pick is looking like good value.

Mahdi
10-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Buchanon is horrible.... Oakland got rid of him because he allows so many big plays. And when he came to Buffalo last year in the home opener almost all of JPs completions came against him. Buchanon is not a good replacement for Clements at all.

alohabillsfan
10-16-2006, 06:54 PM
I'd rather go with Ahmed Plummer who is still unsigned. Not the fastest but a veteran who might help bring along Terrance and Ashton and has a bit of savvy. The bottom line is Clements will wait until the end of the season when he's completely free. No team is going to take his salary the way he is playing unless there is a long term deal in place or unless they can offload an inflated salary in a like for like deal. I just hope the NFL give us the highest compensatory pick available as the way Clements is playing a low 3rd round pick is looking like good value.

Sorry but my arse being in jacksonville knows that plummer signed down here in J-ville