PDA

View Full Version : Nobody can blame leinart in this game...

Kerr
10-16-2006, 11:06 PM
He did very well for a rookie going us against the best defense in the league. The run blocking couldn't open any holes for james at all. Mistakes have allowed the bears back into the game. Rackers chocked. I do blame the cards for running the ball the last two plays when they were throwing it well. They could have gotten rackers closer for the fg. Leinart has no reason to hang his head. The guy did the best job he could. He helped put them in perfect position for the win, but dumb reaons denny green and company decided to run the last two plays. I can't believe the cards completely blew the biggest upset in their franchise.

Topdog
10-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Denny Green's usaual performance!

Mitchy moo
10-16-2006, 11:09 PM
He did very well for a rookie going us against the best defense in the league. The run blocking couldn't open any holes for james at all. Mistakes have allowed the bears back into the game. Rackers chocked. I do blame the cards for running the ball the last two plays when they were throwing it well. They could have gotten rackers closer for the fg. Leinart has no reason to hang his head. The guy did the best job he could. I can't believe the cards completely blew the biggest upset in their franchise.

They we're passing so well and went into turtle mode, go figure. Crap coaching making bad choices, sound familiar?

Carlton Bailey
10-16-2006, 11:09 PM
April 29, 2006. The Buffalo Bills passed on Matt Leinart. A day that will ruin this franchise.

TacklingDummy
10-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Leinart put his team in position to win. He looked good on the Cards final drive.

Much better then this............against the Jets.

1st and 10 at BUF 38 (1:15) (Shotgun) QB pass incomplete short right to W.McGahee. Dropped screen at BUF 40.
2nd and 10 at BUF 38 (1:10) (Shotgun) QB pass short right to W.McGahee to BUF 35 for -3 yards (J.Vilma). Screen, caught at BUF 35.
Timeout #3 by BUF at 01:00.
3rd and 13 at BUF 35 (1:00) (Shotgun) QB pass to R.Parrish to BUF 45 for 10 yards (D.Coleman).
4th and 3 at BUF 45 (:40) QB pass incomplete short right to J.Reed. Underthrown, receiver along sideline at 50.

Jets take a knee, game over.

Topdog
10-16-2006, 11:11 PM
They we're passing so well and went into turtle mode, go figure. Crap coaching making bad choices, sound familiar?

I watched Dip***** Green do it for years in Minnesota! He chokes consistently! Never has been able to put a team away!

Mitchy moo
10-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Leinart put his team in position to win. He looked good on the Cards final drive.

Much better then this............against the Jets.

1st and 10 at BUF 38 (1:15) (Shotgun) QB pass incomplete short right to W.McGahee. Dropped screen at BUF 40.
2nd and 10 at BUF 38 (1:10) (Shotgun) QB pass short right to W.McGahee to BUF 35 for -3 yards (J.Vilma). Screen, caught at BUF 35.
Timeout #3 by BUF at 01:00.
3rd and 13 at BUF 35 (1:00) (Shotgun) QB pass to R.Parrish to BUF 45 for 10 yards (D.Coleman).
4th and 3 at BUF 45 (:40) QB pass incomplete short right to J.Reed. Underthrown, receiver along sideline at 50.

Jets take a knee, game over.

35 MPH wind against him in a driving sideways rain. It started right after we got the ball, god willing.

Topdog
10-16-2006, 11:14 PM
James has 36 rushes for 55 Yards! Hes over paid!

Kerr
10-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Denny green laid a giant egg. I don't know who's decision it was to run on the last downs. His or his offensive coordinator, but it was so stupid to run the ball on a day your run blocking was atrocious. In all fairness to Green, E. James let Urlacher rip the ball out of his hands. He shoud know better and should have protected the ball with both arms in that pile.

Imagine what lienart is going to do when fitzgerald comes back. Look out.

Kerr
10-16-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm glad Leinart was pissed after the game. He must have thought my head coach is an idiot.

Mr. Miyagi
10-16-2006, 11:36 PM
We ARE going to have to hear that awful Super Bowl Shuffle rap for another week, aren't we? :ill:

Philagape
10-16-2006, 11:47 PM
So completing 48% in the second half and losing a fumble for TD, the difference in the game, doesn't count? He deserves as much blame for the loss as anyone.

Kerr
10-17-2006, 11:41 AM
So completing 48% in the second half and losing a fumble for TD, the difference in the game, doesn't count? He deserves as much blame for the loss as anyone.

when jp got blindsided and fumbled it mostly everyone said it wasn't his fault. The same thing happened to leinart. Oliver Ross is blindside protector missed the block and left anderson free to hit lienart from behind. That fumble is not on leinart.

ICE74129
10-17-2006, 11:46 AM
April 29, 2006. The Buffalo Bills passed on Matt Leinart. A day that will ruin this franchise.That is about as stupid a post as has ever been made on this board. And that is saying something

Philagape
10-17-2006, 11:47 AM
when jp got blindsided and fumbled it mostly everyone said it wasn't his fault. The same thing happened to leinart. Oliver Ross is blindside protector missed the block and left anderson free to hit lienart from behind. That fumble is not on leinart.

Many did blame JP for fumbling, which is my point.

Some put it this way: Blame for the sack goes to the line, and blame for the fumble goes to the QB, because it's his responsibility to protect the ball.

But fumbling when blindsided is common.

ICE74129
10-17-2006, 11:47 AM
when jp got blindsided and fumbled it mostly everyone said it wasn't his fault. The same thing happened to leinart. Oliver Ross is blindside protector missed the block and left anderson free to hit lienart from behind. That fumble is not on leinart.Don't tell T dummy and his group that.