PDA

View Full Version : Joe %$#@$#@ Thiesman

Mr. Miyagi
10-16-2006, 11:32 PM
On the Airzona potentially game-winning field goal. Right before the guy kicked, Joe %$@#%$# Thiesman had to open his big damn mouth.

"He hasn't missed from the 40 in....."

As soon as he said it I went "SHUT THE @$#@ UP THIESMAN!!!"

Sure enough. Wide Left.

And off goes my fantasy football week.

$#@HOLE. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mr. Miyagi
10-16-2006, 11:39 PM
I've heard many people disliking Thiesman, but I never really got into it. I've liked him okay up till tonight.

He made a comment saying "Kurt Warner lost his starting job a couple weeks ago. Then Kurt Warner came in and provided stability to the QB position."

Just completely jumbled up his entire point of the comment. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
10-16-2006, 11:42 PM
I've heard many people disliking Thiesman, but I never really got into it. I've liked him okay up till tonight.

He made a comment saying "Kurt Warner lost his starting job a couple weeks ago. Then Kurt Warner came in and provided stability to the QB position."

Just completely jumbled up his entire point of the comment. What an idiot. :rolleyes:
haha, I get some good laughs listening to that idiot talk.

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2006, 06:32 AM
Thiesman is a maroon. He constantly contradicted himself last night, and Cornhiser called him on it a few times. It was hilarious.

Joe said "I love the playcalling by the Cards right now, they are up 20-0 but they are still being agressive, passing the ball, spreading the field and putting Matt in the shotgun on first and second down."

Then, about 2 plays later he says "Man, passing the ball right now is hurting the Cards because it's stopping the clock."

:rofl: Kornhiser basically called Thiesman a moron on national TV after that.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Kornhiser burned him good, classic.

Earthquake Enyart
10-17-2006, 06:42 AM
Kornheiser isn't going to get any better until he has someone with half a brain to talk to.

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2006, 06:49 AM
Kornheiser isn't going to get any better until he has someone with half a brain to talk to.

And a better play by play guy. Trico's horrible.

Mr. Miyagi
10-17-2006, 09:33 AM
And a better play by play guy. Trico's horrible.
I miss Mike Patrick. He was really good.

pintonick96
10-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Didnt the Bears get a hand on that kick?

Mr. Miyagi
10-17-2006, 10:47 AM
No

DynaPaul
10-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Joe is so off his game it ain't funny. I think he needs to prepare a lot more for his ONE GAME a week. Another thing that bothers me, aside from his contant contradictions and inane babbling, is that once he keys in on certain players during the game he talks about them as if they're the greatest players EVER at their respective positions. He way overhypes certain players because I think he really doesn't know what else to say. I don't understand why ESPN kept him in the lineup for their primetime Monday night team. I think it would have worked out better had they substituted Paul McGuire for Joe Theismann. McGuire babbles too but at least he's a lot more likeable than Joe. McGuire reminds me of the friendly bar fly at your local bowling alley who likes to chat about football.

BillsNick
10-17-2006, 11:41 AM
I wish Lawrence Taylor would smash into the booth and snap joe's other leg.

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2006, 12:15 PM
I miss Mike Patrick. He was really good.

I agree. He should be doing MNF. I like that windbag Macguire more than Theisman as well.

Valerie
10-17-2006, 12:19 PM
I've hated Joe Theismann ever since I can remember. I absolutely REFUSE to watch a game he is commentating on. The sound of his voice makes me want to poke holes in my eardrums and the site of his stupid smug face makes me want to poke my eyes out! Everyone down here is so far up his ass it makes me sick to my stomach. He's a freaking idol down here. :puke: I wish he'd just go away!