PDA

View Full Version : Hey JPBF's

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 07:30 AM
How many plays/quarters/games/YEARS is it going to take for Leinart to "get it"?

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Does BF stand for what I think it stands for? :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2006, 07:58 AM
butt f'er?

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 08:16 AM
I am a JPBFr and I don't care about Lienert because he doesn't play for the Bills.

mybills
10-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Hey Holcomb & Nall girlfriends, how long will it take your boyfriends?

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Hey Holcomb & Nall girlfriends, how long will it take your boyfriends?

Wrong!

Anti Jp does not equal being a Hall and Holcomb fan.

We're just Anti JP

ICE74129
10-17-2006, 12:02 PM
How many plays/quarters/games/YEARS is it going to take for Leinart to "get it"?I don't know, he is 0-2 so apperantly he doesn't have it yet.

OpIv37
10-17-2006, 12:03 PM
:spam:

Patrick, your posts are steadily declining in quality. And that's not saying much considering you're the originator of the "hot chick thread" with no pictures.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Wrong!

We're just Anti JP
Being anti-JP is just ******ed. Do you cheer for JP after he makes big plays? And about your Leinart statement, Leinart may get it quicker than JP, oh well, it takes different QB's shorter or longer times to 'get it'. Also, how about you leave room for Leinart to make a mistake? Yes, it was an impressive showing against the Bears no doubt, but what happens when he gets knocked back to Earth? Oh, yah.. Everyone will hop off his bandwagon and jump right onto the opposing teams bandwagon. Lets be real here, you want to replace JP, with who? Ok, lets say you do replace JP with a good QB. Do you honestly think he will fair much better behind our line?

HHURRICANE
10-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Everone just stop it!!:limp:

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 12:14 PM
another stupid fan labeling. At least be more creative than that PAt.

Earthquake Enyart
10-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Being anti-JP is just ******ed. Do you cheer for JP after he makes big plays? And about your Leinart statement, Leinart may get it quicker than JP, oh well, it takes different QB's shorter or longer times to 'get it'. Also, how about you leave room for Leinart to make a mistake? Yes, it was an impressive showing against the Bears no doubt, but what happens when he gets knocked back to Earth? Oh, yah.. Everyone will hop off his bandwagon and jump right onto the opposing teams bandwagon. Lets be real here, you want to replace JP, with who? Ok, lets say you do replace JP with a good QB. Do you honestly think he will fair much better behind our line?
Of course I want him to succeed. I wanted Rob Johnson to succeed. I wanted Dennis Shaw to succeed.

I get so pissed off when he plays poorly. So much so that I never want to see him play again.

He's had enough time to show us something. and he hasn't.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Of course I want him to succeed. I wanted Rob Johnson to succeed. I wanted Dennis Shaw to succeed.

I get so pissed off when he plays poorly. So much so that I never want to see him play again.

Keep on cheering! I get pissed when JP plays poorly also. But we need to give him time. Were gonna be pissed off twice as long if we get rid of JP. That means more "rebuilding years". And to be frank, I hate those two words put together. I want to see this team win now. JP has showed us some really big game changing plays. The two bomb plays to Parrish come to mind. He has been getting the ball to Evans well also. I wish we could utilize his scrambling abilities more.. And to not seem to upbeat or like a JP homer, he really needs to get more touch on the underneath routes. But I think he will develop into a winner, in due time.

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 12:52 PM

enough time? Yeah right.

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 01:32 PM

Agreed!

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 01:33 PM
:spam:

Patrick, your posts are steadily declining in quality. And that's not saying much considering you're the originator of the "hot chick thread" with no pictures.

I got laughs from the funniest guys on the board for that one.

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Being anti-JP is just ******ed. [B]Do you honestly think he will fair much better behind our line?

I'd have to believe that the only reason JP is playing poorly is because our O-line stinks. But I think our O-line has been bashed for so long because we've had QB's who don't know how to get rid of the ball and make plays. It was amazing how the line was so good for Bledsoe's first 8 games, most of Holcomb's games and all of flutie's games, but was terrible for Rob Johnson's, Todd Collin's and now JP's games.

If you have a QB with some pocket presence and who isn't afraid to get the ball out, you're O-line is going to look way better.

The_Philster
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
If you're anti-JP, does that mean you won't be going to games anymore as long as he's our QB....or are you just shooting your mouth off to prove you can?

kernowboy
10-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Patrick76777 thinks its the QB that makes the line look bad?

You are joking right?

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 02:47 PM
If you're anti-JP, does that mean you won't be going to games anymore as long as he's our QB....or are you just shooting your mouth off to prove you can?

Why would I not go to the games? that doesn't make any sense. one player is not bigger then the team despite what the boyfriends think.

come on Phil, use your head!

kernowboy
10-17-2006, 02:48 PM
The current line is possibly our worst ever

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 02:51 PM
I'd have to believe that the only reason JP is playing poorly is because our O-line stinks. But I think our O-line has been bashed for so long because we've had QB's who don't know how to get rid of the ball and make plays. It was amazing how the line was so good for Bledsoe's first 8 games, most of Holcomb's games and all of flutie's games, but was terrible for Rob Johnson's, Todd Collin's and now JP's games.

If you have a QB with some pocket presence and who isn't afraid to get the ball out, you're O-line is going to look way better.

The last sentence is true. Certain QB's can make their lines look really good. However, it would take more than a mechanic to fix our line, the way they have been playing at times this year. A solid offensive line can in return make a QB look better. Tom Brady, Jake Plummer and Peyton Manning all come to mind.

Our offensive line has changed dramatically from the time Bledsoe was here, till the current date.

The_Philster
10-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Why would I not go to the games? that doesn't make any sense. one player is not bigger then the team despite what the boyfriends think.

come on Phil, use your head!
You're telling me to use my head yet you're the one name-calling those who haven't given up on JP yet..think about that.

Course, considering I don't see people other than the anti-JP brigade talking about the QN being bigger than the team....maybe you're not even sure who you're calling boyfriends.

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Patrick76777 thinks its the QB that makes the line look bad?

You are joking right?

You don’t think that a QB that holds on to the ball to much and makes poor decisions in the pocket can make an O-line look bad?

And conversely, you don’t think that a QB with a quick trigger and a head for the game can make his O-line look better?

If so, Are you joking?

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM
You're telling me to use my head yet you're the one name-calling those who haven't given up on JP yet..think about that.

Course, considering I don't see people other than the anti-JP brigade talking about the QN being bigger than the team....maybe you're not even sure who you're calling boyfriends.

Phil, you should really stop mumbling. I can't understand a thing you say!

The_Philster
10-17-2006, 02:56 PM
You don’t think that a QB that holds on to the ball to much and makes poor decisions in the pocket can make an O-line look bad?

And conversely, you don’t think that a QB with a quick trigger and a head for the game can make his O-line look better?

If so, Are you joking?
For one, I agree with you on that...but if the QB isn't given any time, how is it his fault? Sorry, but not all those sacks were because he held onto the ball too long by any means.
The first two sacks, for example, he had no time at all

The_Philster
10-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Phil, you should really stop mumbling. I can't understand a thing you say!
:whoosh:

Simply put, drop the name-calling...it doesn't show that you're thinking...it tells me you're just flying off the handle

You're better than that, Patrick :peace:

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 03:27 PM
:whoosh:

Simply put, drop the name-calling...it doesn't show that you're thinking...it tells me you're just flying off the handle

You're better than that, Patrick :peace:
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn! lol

Patrick76777
10-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah, that one hurt!

The_Philster
10-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Patrick actually comes across as pretty astute on the football board...I was very disappointed to see the name-calling coming out of him. We're all frustrated...or at least we damn well better be...but why take it out on fellow Bills fans? I can understand lashing out at trolls but c'mon.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Patrick actually comes across as pretty astute on the football board...I was very disappointed to see the name-calling coming out of him. We're all frustrated...or at least we damn well better be...but why take it out on fellow Bills fans? I can understand lashing out at trolls but c'mon.
Yah, we all slip with insults every now and again. I slipped up earlier, its understandable. In the end, were all Bills fans.

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I think we ALL can attack posts more, and attack posters less.

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 03:41 PM
I think we ALL can attack posts more, and attack posters less.
where's the fun in that?

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2006, 03:46 PM
where's the fun in that?
You can attack posts with reckless abandon!

mybills
10-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Wrong!

We're just Anti JP
Who's Hall?
I said Nall, and EE called for him to replace JP now.