• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Sorry but, this doesn't sound like whinning to me

"They did a good job of mixing it up," Losman said. "They gave us multiple looks -- taking away the run, taking away the pass."

He's right. They did do a good job mixing it up. How is that whinning?
    How is that all JP's fault? How can a QB be consistant against that?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Sorry but, this doesn't sound like whinning to me

Originally posted by mybills
    "They did a good job of mixing it up," Losman said. "They gave us multiple looks -- taking away the run, taking away the pass."

Its not whining. All he did was answer what was asked of him. I don't see any excuses there, he just stated fact.

and how do you be consistant against that? Have FAITH IN YOUR OL, and JP doesn't....nor should he.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

I guess when you lose to an 0-5 team, it's ok as long as they "mixed it up."

Oakland should start mixing it up. They still have a playoff chance. As long as they mix it up.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

No game is a given, so you must have thought we'd automatically win. That's crazy logic. Let's just call JP a whiner, cuz that should've been an automatic win.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

No game is a given, so you must have thought we'd automatically win. That's crazy logic. Let's just call JP a whiner, cuz that should've been an automatic win.
          Those are a bunch of cliches you're getting worked up over.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

I guess when you lose to an 0-5 team, it's ok as long as they "mixed it up."

Oakland should start mixing it up. They still have a playoff chance. As long as they mix it up.
            Thank God we don't play Oakland. I'd hate to ruin their defeated season.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

where does JP say "I sucked for 3/4 of the game...it's my responsibility to play better and I didn't play well."? I don't know, I didn't hear any of his press conferences.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                Thank God we don't play Oakland. I'd hate to ruin their defeated season.
                It depends. Oakland can beat anyone if they mix it up, give their opponent multiple looks, and take away their opponents run AND pass!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

I'm confused on this thread? Did someone say he was whinning? I don't think that's JP's character at all. However, the mulitple look think doesn't excuse his below average perfromance.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    Did someone say he was whinning?
                    Yes.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      I'm confused on this thread? Did someone say he was whinning? I don't think that's JP's character at all. However, the mulitple look think doesn't excuse his below average perfromance.
                      Define below average.

61% 200+ yards, 2 td's 1 pick. That is far from below average. That is a pretty decent game. The whole TEAM sucked against Detroit.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

61% 200+ yards, 2 td's 1 pick. That is far from below average. That is a pretty decent game. The whole TEAM sucked against Detroit.
                        Watch the game. The stat. line doesn't mean jack. 1 of those TDs and 44 yards passing of it came on a busted play. The rest of it came when the Lions were up by 10 and relaxed their defense.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          Define below average.

Yeah, TD is right. The stats don't mean squat ICE. Did you watch the game?(no sarcasm) I watched it and although JP made some nice plays at times overall it wasn't a good game for him.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                            Watch the game. The stat. line doesn't mean jack. 1 of those TDs and 44 yards passing of it came on a busted play. The rest of it came when the Lions were up by 10 and relaxed their defense.
                            That's not fair either. I agree with your stat comment but the 44 yard TD pass was a good play by JP.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Jauron, however, is sticking with Losman, saying: "He will learn the more he plays."
                              excite.com sports news.

Comment

Working...
                              X