PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop worrying about other players on other teams please?

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks.

mybills
10-17-2006, 09:13 AM
:bf1: :10: Thank you, Corey! :up:

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:38 AM
This forum is turning so GAY. Whining, Crying, armchair football genious's, second guessers, Third Guessers.

I know we are sick of losing but none of the above will change anything.

Dozerdog
10-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Let's go Buffalo!

mybills
10-17-2006, 09:40 AM
That's right, Dozer... :gobills: :biggrin:

patmoran2006
10-17-2006, 09:41 AM
This forum is turning so GAY. Whining, Crying, armchair football genious's, second guessers, Third Guessers.

Armchair Football Genious'.. SEcond Guessers.. THird Guessers.

Yep.. Sounds like a fan MESSAGE BOARD to me.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Let's go Buffalo!
:hi5:
I am not saying blind support.

Honest analysis of the team is great but this constant in fighting and What if we drafted this guy stuff, and constant worrying about players on other teams annoys me.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Armchair Football Genious'.. SEcond Guessers.. THird Guessers.

Yep.. Sounds like a fan MESSAGE BOARD to me.
Also sounds gay and annoying to me...

mybills
10-17-2006, 09:44 AM
I've heard of a 3 day mourning period, but I thought someone had to die first.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:44 AM
I think what annoys me more than anything is overeactors. You know those People that freak out over everything. I hate people like that in real life and in message board life.

mybills
10-17-2006, 09:46 AM
I've made two attempts to move onto the next game.
Maybe they'll be ready on Friday, maybe Saturday..:idunno:

OpIv37
10-17-2006, 09:46 AM

so, if someone thinks the reason we're losing is because the FO made a bad decision and allowed a good player to go to another team, you're saying they don't have the right to discuss that on a message board?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the opinion, but discussion of WHY this team is losing seems like very appropriate message board conversation to me. If a fan of this team thinks the FO made a bad decision, they have every right to call out the FO and a message board is an appropriate place to do it.

Ickybaluky
10-17-2006, 09:47 AM

You are just a fake fan like the rest of us.

OpIv37
:bf1: :10: Thank you, Corey! :up:

why don't we just have Thurm post a list of pre-approved discussion topics and we'll all stick to it? That sounds like a great way to encourage open discussion about the Bills here. :rolleyes:

mybills
For how long, Op?
It's all been said..and repeated..the latter is the annoying part.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:50 AM
so, if someone thinks the reason we're losing is because the FO made a bad decision and allowed a good player to go to another team, you're saying they don't have the right to discuss that on a message board?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the opinion, but discussion of WHY this team is losing seems like very appropriate message board conversation to me. If a fan of this team thinks the FO made a bad decision, they have every right to call out the FO and a message board is an appropriate place to do it.
Perfect example of (overreacting, Third Guessing)

Intiatially Hated the Whitner Pick, Then liked the Whitner pick, Now hates the Whinter pick again.

Weren't we all loving Whitner a week or so ago. He played great Sunday.

Talk about whatever you want of course just saying I am annoyed by it.

This Lienert/Whitner issue has the potential to be a 7th or 8th guessing situation as Lienert, Whitner, Losman's play fluctuates.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:52 AM
why don't we just have Thurm post a list of pre-approved discussion topics and we'll all stick to it? That sounds like a great way to encourage open discussion about the Bills here. :rolleyes:
Talk about whatever you want of course OP.

I will just let you guys know when you are being silly.

OpIv37
10-17-2006, 09:52 AM
For how long, Op?

seems to me we discuss why the team is losing until they start winning. What else are we gonna talk about? The type of detergent the jockstrap boy used to do the laundry after the game?

I bet if he used the Bounce fabric softener instead of the Snuggle, we would've won.

Dozerdog
10-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Talk about whatever you want of course OP.

I will just let you guys know when you are being silly.:rofl:

OpIv37
10-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Perfect example of (overreacting, Third Guessing)

Intiatially Hated the Whitner Pick, Then liked the Whitner pick, Now hates the Whinter pick again.

Weren't we all loving Whitner a week or so ago. He played great Sunday.

Talk about whatever you want of course just saying I am annoyed by it.

This Lienert/Whitner issue has the potential to be a 7th or 8th guessing situation as Lienert, Whitner, Losman's play fluctuates.

well you know what? This is just fans stating opinions.

The Bills' FO makes good money to get these decisions right the first time. They have the time, the information and the football knowledge to get it right, and even if it takes second or third guesses by fans after the fact to realize it, we still find it frustrating when the FO doesn't get it right the first time around.

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Thanks.
thank you. :10: Some people can't handle football that they lose their minds.

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 09:58 AM
why don't we just have Thurm post a list of pre-approved discussion topics and we'll all stick to it? I 2nd the motion.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 09:59 AM
well you know what? This is just fans stating opinions.

The Bills' FO makes good money to get these decisions right the first time. They have the time, the information and the football knowledge to get it right, and even if it takes second or third guesses by fans after the fact to realize it, we still find it frustrating when the FO doesn't get it right the first time around.

I know it is. Can't people stick to something for more than a week? Don't they need to have some accountability in their decisions?

That is just it. Last week the Whitner pick was the right pick, after Lienert played a good game last night(and lost) the pick is all the sudden a bad one? Will you change your mind again next week if Whitner has a couple picks and Lienert throws 3 interceptions? Will opinions change back and forth weekly? I think I know the answer is yes to the above question with the collection of flip floppers on this board.

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Sad to say, BZ has turned into FH.

mybills
10-17-2006, 10:05 AM
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10009/image001HBang.gif

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 10:06 AM
:(

ICE74129
10-17-2006, 10:10 AM

Bravo. It would also be nice to get everyone behind our players, instead of going out of their way to rip on them.

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Bravo. It would also be nice to get everyone behind our players, instead of going out of their way to rip on them.
Glad to hear you are behind Willis and the OL 100%!

!Papacrunk!
10-17-2006, 11:38 AM

what's that thing Nelson Muntz says or utters?

madness
10-17-2006, 11:48 AM
I 2nd the motion.

I 3rd it!

Kerr
10-17-2006, 11:51 AM
As soon as there's an 'other nfl teams forum available'. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 12:02 PM
As soon as there's an 'other nfl teams forum available'. :up:
No now.

HHURRICANE
10-17-2006, 12:03 PM
I know it is. Can't people stick to something for more than a week? Don't they need to have some accountability in their decisions?

That is just it. Last week the Whitner pick was the right pick, after Lienert played a good game last night(and lost) the pick is all the sudden a bad one? Will you change your mind again next week if Whitner has a couple picks and Lienert throws 3 interceptions? Will opinions change back and forth weekly? I think I know the answer is yes to the above question with the collection of flip floppers on this board.

I have a different take. When your team gets demolished by the Bears and than you watch a guy, that you could have had, play a great game against the same team, as a fan, your allowed to be frustrated.

Whitner has worked out great. No issues. However, so has Ngata, a big fat run stopper that probably would have helped against the Lions. Maybe that's why they called Whitner a reach.

G. Host
10-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Sounds like GM (Gay Men) Fantasy Football to me!

:hi5:
I am not saying blind support.

Honest analysis of the team is great but this constant in fighting and What if we drafted this guy stuff, and constant worrying about players on other teams annoys me.