• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Leinhart is the next Tom Brady

At least according to the ESPN crew last night, who kept kissing Leinhart's ass about how cool and collected and poised he was and blah blah blah. The kid had 2 starts and by the way he lost them both. Everyone's so eager to find the next big thing it's sickening.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: Leinhart is the next Tom Brady

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
    Everyone's so eager to find the next big thing it's sickening.
    And the same goes for some of you hindsight 20-20 people here.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

I don't know if he's the next Brady, but he's going to be a great QB. What's puzzling is why others don't see this or think this is a mystery?

Jon

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1
        I don't know if he's the next Brady, but he's going to be a great QB. What's puzzling is why others don't see this or think this is a mystery?

Jon
        because in college he struggled against the better teams and in the NFL, you play good competition pretty much every week.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Not to rub any noses- but I wanted this guy from day 1

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            because in college he struggled against the better teams and in the NFL, you play good competition pretty much every week.
            he won 35 games in a row. If he "struggled" he still managed to win.

I know you probalbly erased this from your mind- but that 4th & 17 completion Vs Notre Dame with 30 seconds left sold me

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
              he won 35 games in a row. If he "struggled" he still managed to win.

I know you probalbly erased this from your mind- but that 4th & 17 completion Vs Notre Dame with 30 seconds left sold me
              yeah but his play was mediocre the rest of that game. Reggie Bush is the reason USC won.

Did you forget that Leinart FUMBLED on the second-to-last of the game and if it wasn't for the ball luckily bouncing out of bounds to give them a second chance, USC would have LOST?

Also, if it wasn't for Reggie Bush pushing him, Leinart wouldn't have made it into the endzone on that last play.

That fourth down completion was an excellent play, but one play doesn't make a game, a season or a great QB.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

yeah and if JP losman did that performance yesterday and got smoked from behind and fumbled last night. half the people on this board would be calling for his head

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                  yeah and if JP losman did that performance yesterday and got smoked from behind and fumbled last night. half the people on this board would be calling for his head
                  What are you talking about? They call for it when he wins.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

I thought he did pretty well last night. His stats would have been better had the WR's not dropped so many balls. It was a freak thing that they lost that game.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                      Next Question!
                      • Nov 2004

Me too. I've been saying it for two years. Op, keep making excuses. We could've had this guy, and he's going to be good.

Jon

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Me too. I've been saying it for two years. Op, keep making excuses. We could've had this guy, and he's going to be good.

Jon
                        choose your poison- if we had him, he'd probably be sitting on the bench while Vincent or Wire started at S opposite Simpson.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

yeah but his play was mediocre the rest of that game. Reggie Bush is the reason USC won.

Did you forget that Leinart FUMBLED on the second-to-last of the game and if it wasn't for the ball luckily bouncing out of bounds to give them a second chance, USC would have LOST?

Also, if it wasn't for Reggie Bush pushing him, Leinart wouldn't have made it into the endzone on that last play.

That fourth down completion was an excellent play, but one play doesn't make a game, a season or a great QB.
                          I disagree..

Stat guys are a dime a dozen.. Guys like Akili Smith, David Klinger, etc who ripped **** up in college going 30-40 for 380 yards and 3 TDs every week, but never did **** when it counted.

Then in that game you got a guy like Leinart.. Who did struggle a lot of the game, but when the game and probably their championship season was on the line, he absolutely threaded a pass on 4th and 17 because he HAD to, and that's what pure winners do.

Not saying that you hate Leinart, I understand your feelings about Buffalo and all the other areas that need fixing.. But there is no doubt Leinart is going to be special.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                            • Nov 2005

choose your poison- if we had him, he'd probably be sitting on the bench while Vincent or Wire started at S opposite Simpson.
                            That's an easy pick. Good safeties are a dirt ****ing cheap compared to franchise quarterbacks.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Jon
                              yeah...and you know he would've worked out here how exactly? Sorry, but a player who plays well in one place won't automatically play well in another place or system
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X