• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Thurms Pre approved topic of the day

Only possible scenarios.

No discussing past moves that weren't made.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Thurms Pre approved topic of the day

Jason Peters.

We've had him playing the same position for 16 straight games now- that's a waste of his talent.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      Jason Peters.

We've had him playing the same position for 16 straight games now- that's a waste of his talent.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

if the kid from Tampa Bay keeps playing like this, they might not throw big money at CHris Simms who will be a free agent , so he could be a possiblity... Matt Schaub could possibly be had, I dont think Atlanta will pay him big money to be a backup as a RFA..

If we were to somehow completely go into the tank and Brady Quinn was available in the draft, it would take me about 3.2 seconds to put his name down..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Chris 'No Spleen' Simms? With his 46.6 QB rating? 1 TD & 7 INT Chris Simms?? Are you ****ing high or something?
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

LOL there you guys go with "stats" again..

You want stats? People DIS Losman if they compare him to Rob Johnson. I got news for you.. Rob Johnson was A LOT better than Losman if you want to throw out STATS as your measuring stick..

In his first 14 starts as a Bill, Losman has completed 54.7% of his passes, thrown 12 TDs and 13 interceptions.. He's rushed for 216 yards.

Rob Johnson in his first 14 starts as a Bill completed 63.2% of his passes.. He threw 17 touchdowns and just FIVE interceptions.. And he ran for 323 yards.

My point.. Stats dont mean ****.. Simms played real well last year and led Tampa to the Playoffs...... ANd this year, Tampa's line is so bad it makes Buffalo's look like the 2005 Seahawks...

Stats are OVERATED when it comes to quarterbacking... Give me a quarterback who's intelligent, who will be patient and poised and lead his team..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              if the kid from Tampa Bay keeps playing like this, they might not throw big money at CHris Simms who will be a free agent , so he could be a possiblity... Matt Schaub could possibly be had, I dont think Atlanta will pay him big money to be a backup as a RFA..

If we were to somehow completely go into the tank and Brady Quinn was available in the draft, it would take me about 3.2 seconds to put his name down..
              Chris Simms is a laughable option....

Schaub is something I would consider but at what cost could he be had? and he is totally unproven(remember Rob Johnson played a couple good games before the Bills gave away the house for him)

Quinn of course(although he isn't lighting the world on fire this year).

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

LOL there you guys go with "stats" again..

You want stats? People DIS Losman if they compare him to Rob Johnson. I got news for you.. Rob Johnson was A LOT better than Losman if you want to throw out STATS as your measuring stick..

In his first 14 starts as a Bill, Losman has completed 54.7% of his passes, thrown 12 TDs and 13 interceptions.. He's rushed for 216 yards.

Rob Johnson in his first 14 starts as a Bill completed 63.2% of his passes.. He threw 17 touchdowns and just FIVE interceptions.. And he ran for 323 yards.

My point.. Stats dont mean ****.. Simms played real well last year and led Tampa to the Playoffs...... ANd this year, Tampa's line is so bad it makes Buffalo's look like the 2005 Seahawks...

Stats are OVERATED when it comes to quarterbacking... Give me a quarterback who's intelligent, who will be patient and poised and lead his team..
                He had a decent year in 3 seasons (granted he didn't play a full season 2 years), but this is the guy who was whimpering when getting tackled by Baltimore, in 19 games has thrown 12 tds and 17 Ints and 6 lost fumbles. Doesnt sound any better than what we have.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Enough with Simms. I have watched a bunch of his games. He looks to have the same Problems JP has. Why get another JP is you all hate JP?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Let's grab another unproven and play project all over again. NO thanks. I'd rather keep the project we have right now.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      Enough with Simms. I have watched a bunch of his games. He looks to have the same Problems JP has. Why get another JP if you all hate JP?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                        • Jul 2002

Jared Lorenzen!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Let's grab another unproven and play project all over again. NO thanks. I'd rather keep the project we have right now.
                          Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Enough with Simms. I have watched a bunch of his games. He looks to have the same Problems JP has. Why get another JP is you all hate JP?
                          This is exactly my point!

Comment

Kyle Wright 1st round 2008 draft

I see us sticking with JP til then. Although the QB class of 2007 is quite deep we have far more fundamental problems than QB to worry about starting with both lines, and tight end. With only 6 picks, another QB of the future is a luxury item in 2007.

and there is nothing to look forward to in free agency either

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I love Troy Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X