PDA

View Full Version : Leinhart is NOT a Bill, Clements is, can we move on!

X-Era
10-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Enough is enough. Leinhart has played in 2 games, hes a Cardinal. We are SUPPOSED to be Bills fans here.

Its the trade deadline day, talk is swirling about Randy Moss to the Pats.

But there hasnt been any scooping around here on the Clements for McFarland trade.

Whats the deal?

Are we Bills fans or not? Shipping Clements away for McFarland helps this team right away. Yet we are dominated by talk about another teams QB?

patmoran2006
10-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Its dominated by talk of another team's QB because thats the kind of quarterback OUR team needs to have to build a real program in Buffalo.

and Clements isnt going anywhere until the end of the season..

X-Era
10-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Its dominated by talk of another team's QB because thats the kind of quarterback OUR team needs to have to build a real program in Buffalo.

and Clements isnt going anywhere until the end of the season..

I dont care WHO you bring in here, Peyton Manning would look like crap for us right now. Address the frikkin lines and JP will amazingly look great (I wont be suprised but some will).

We have to stop being so damn bandwagon. Leinhart is a game or two away from playing HORRIBLY, mark my words. When he does will all of you come and say, "Ghee I guess Leinhart isnt that great afterall".

Alex Smith looks like crap too, does that mean hes a piece of garbage?

On the flip side, most of you felt Rex Grossman is a clown, you then wished we had him on our team, he then threw 4 ints last night. Is he back to being a clown?

Seriously, lets weather the storm a bit more. Its not unheard of for a Q B to have back to back bad games, I posted a look at Kelly who had 3 bad games in a row.

Since when do we complain about a 2TD, 1 int performace? Wasnt that how Hole-Pelt made a livving last year?

No one is saying JP is a fully developed solid QB yet, but its crap to say he is garbage this early too.