and with the ** picks the Buffalo Bills choose Paul Posluzny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and with the ** picks the Buffalo Bills choose Paul Posluzny?

Rationale?

London Fletcher-Baker may leave ... more likely now with his new agent
    TKO will never fully recover.
    Posluzny is the AJ Hawk of this years draft and probably better.
    Posluzny-Crowell-Ellison has a good ring to it
    We can still get a very good LT in the 2nd round
    Dan Graham will almost certainly be a free agent and a massive upgrade for us at TE.
    We can get Dan Bazuin and Justin Harrell in the 3rd and 4th respectively to help the defence.
    Of the QBs, Quinn is suffering, Stanton and Smith are having great seasons but are they one season wonders? will Brohm come out and will he be any better than Erik Ainge and Kyle Wright in 2008. If Baskett and Colston can be late round stars why shouldn't we look for our big WR here?
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: and with the ** picks the Buffalo Bills choose Paul Posluzny?

I am not all that impressed with Paul Poslunzy.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Okay, we will go into FA and get yet another TE?!! Uhhh, I don't think so.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by kernowboy
        Posluzny is the AJ Hawk of this years draft
        ...who sucks by the way.

Comment

• Mudflap1
          Next Question!
          • Nov 2004

He sucks. Overrated. We don't need him either.

Jon

Comment

• MarvLevy
            Can I get some power to give REP?
            • Jul 2005

DRAFT QB! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Okay, we will go into FA and get yet another TE?!! Uhhh, I don't think so.
              Absolutely..

Royal is nothing more than a blocking TE and I think even Marv realizes that now.. When a team money-happy like Washington doesnt even want to resign you it should've told us something.. Everett is a waste of a roster spot.

Jeremey STevens and Daniel Graham are two good catching TE's on the market next year (well scheduled anyway).. Stevens would be a GREAT option for Losman.........So instead of locking on Evans and throwing ugly interceptions to safeties all year, he can lock soley on Stevens and get picked off by LB's all season.. (hahah, sorry)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

and get him killed behind our current OL

intelligent

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

We'll need some help at LB, and Posluzny is probably a first rounder, but we have more critical needs in other areas.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

I agree

what I am saying is that the step down in quality from Thomas to Free is less than in other areas. After Posluzny and maybe Willis, the talent drop off is much steeper at LB. We need to be clever in how we select in the draft, not leaping but making sure we get the most for each buck

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      ...who sucks by the way.
                      AJ HAwk sucks?
                      Come on man, you're better than that.
                      He's tied for second on his team in tackles, he has 1.5 sacks and a fumble recovery.. and he's started from day one as a rookie..
                      he does NOT suck

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                        • Nov 2005

Bypass, bypass.

We can get 'backers elsewhere and it's not even close to our weakest point on the team.

I'd rather have Daniel Graham than Stevens, though. Keep Royal for depth and for blocking. We definitely have a need for a gifted receiver at TE.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                          • Sep 2003

TALK ABOUT THIS CRAP WHEN THE SEASON IS COMPLETELY OVER.

Comment

Agreed and as some are saying Posluzny is the best LB from Penn St ever, he certainly deserves a very long look.

I hope Marv will look at each position in the draft, look at the No1 in each position and then consider how far behind the No5 rated player is in each position. We need to measure the drop off in performance in each as we need to go for the best available player whilst still getting a seriously good player later in the draft. Even the No8 rated OT could be a good'un and an big upgrade for us

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

I'd love to have Posluzny here....but we better get some significant line help in free agency if he's selected (and I don't think he will be)
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X