PDA

View Full Version : Ok, its tuesday time to talk New England.

ICE74129
10-17-2006, 12:00 PM
gotta stop the run. Maroney(sp) is going to have a field day on us if we can't figure out how to stop the damn run. I know that sound simple but so far the Bills and our new DC Fewell can't figure out how. Run, stop the run...its football 101. Right now in that department its football -101 for the Bills.

8 men in the box? So what? Zone block, trap block and run counters. Hell ISO if you can or just power past their asses. Its past time for this OL to man the hell up and go beat someones ass. In our normal formation we have 7 guys blocking 8. 5 linemen, 1 (aledged) top blocking TE and a FB. Now if they cant get a push or more important, if willis can't beat ONE GUY, then this team is screwed.

I keep hearing how teams put 8 in the box daring us to pass. Bull ****. Man up and put your helmet on someone and beat their asses. Its time for this team to get a pair and start being physical.

Defense. Fewell needs to **** can the Tampa cover 2. We don't have the horses to run it yet. TKO isn't ever going to be 'TKO again' and fletcher is showing his age. Neither CB can cover (well ok one tries and one isnt going to do anything to get hurt) and our DL can't get pressure or into the backfield. Its time to make a change. I am all for the Tampa 2 but not until you got the horses to run it and we aren't there yet.

Its time for this staff to do what it needs to adjustment wise to start winning some games. Yeah I know, the OL sucks, DL sucks etc, but surely some changes in how we attack can be made to make this team a little more competitive.

OpIv37
10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I agree with pretty much all of that. I'm sick of the Cover 2 BS too.

BTW, we aren't stopping the run unless the Bills happen to find two new DT's by tomorrow so they have time to prepare for the game.

Maroney will put up at least 130 (barring injury, of course).

HHURRICANE
10-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Guys, it going to be bad. Really bad. BB with a bye. It won't be as close as the first game. GUARANTEED.

Willis McGahee has to have a career day. CAREER. That is seriously are only shot.

Drive 4 Five
10-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Maroney is going to run all over us and I don't think there is a damn thing we can do about it. You can change schemes, you can put nine in box, you can do whatever the hell you want and I don't think we can stop them. We simply do not have the personnel to contend with the talent of their lines on either side of the ball. It is a sad fact we are ALL going to have to face sooner or later.

Ickybaluky
10-17-2006, 12:36 PM
I think someone watched Rudy this morning.

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Lets talk. I say we get blown out....