PDA

View Full Version : If JP comes out and plays well and beats NE

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Then I'll give him his due.

Meathead
10-17-2006, 12:59 PM
not me i like hating jp and i will carry that hatred with me kicking and screaming unless he wins a sb. then the next season ill start it up again

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 01:08 PM
people will be on the bandwagon again. Back and forth. That's why I'd rather wait for the entire season before deciding.

the REAL Rudeman
10-17-2006, 01:09 PM
I'll never stop thinking he's a bag of sh-t.

Typ0
10-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I'll give him his due too...unfortunately I don't see it's happening as his pattern is to continue to go into the crapper once he starts to head in that direction. He can't even lead himself how's he going to lead a whole team?

Philagape
10-17-2006, 01:42 PM
I'll be happy if the TEAM beats NE and JP does his part

justasportsfan
10-17-2006, 01:45 PM
I'll give him his due too...unfortunately I don't see it's happening as his pattern is to continue to go into the crapper once he starts to head in that direction. He can't even lead himself how's he going to lead a whole team?
It's kinda hard to lead your team to stop the run and your cbs to stop getting owned by someone like Roy Williams especially if you're a qb. or when your OL can't block a mediocre at best , DLmen like what Gandy faced.

JP is still learning.While learning, you will make mistakes even if you have an all pro OL which he doesn't have.

Too bad JP doesn't have a D like the bears to bail him out. That's his fault too because it's his job to lead the D.

HHURRICANE
10-17-2006, 01:52 PM
It's kinda hard to lead your team to stop the run and your cbs to stop getting owned by someone like Roy Williams especially if you're a qb. or when your OL can't block a mediocre at best , DLmen like what Gandy faced.

JP is still learning.While learning, you will make mistakes even if you have an all pro OL which he doesn't have.

Too bad JP doesn't have a D like the bears to bail him out. That's his fault too because it's his job to lead the D.

I agree with everything you just wrote. JP has to eliminate the stuff that makes him look really bad. The 2 passes, which I have now mentioned for the 100th time, to McGahee and Shelton really pissed me off. The kid getting sacked, and the mis-reads I can live with. Playing gets rid of those kind of mistakes. But the jump ball pass is unaceptable at this point in his career. Keep practicing until you make that pass!!!!!!!

Inetpub
10-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I'll be happy if the TEAM beats NE and JP does his part
Agreed. Only thing is, This is JP Hype Losman we are all talking about. Going into NE and beating them at home are 2 different things. We can goto NE all we want but to beat them on home territory especially, when the last 2 weeks have been disasterous for us. Let me be the first to say NE is MAULING over the tapes of the last few weeks as we speak.

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Agreed. Only thing is, This is JP Hype Losman we are all talking about. Going into NE and beating them at home are 2 different things. We can goto NE all we want but to beat them on home territory especially, when the last 2 weeks have been disasterous for us. Let me be the first to say NE is MAULING over the taps of the last few weeks as we speak.

Considering Buffalo hasn't beaten NE in what seems like a decade, I'll take a win wherever they can get it.

BillsFever21
10-17-2006, 02:36 PM

Really? After a bad start to the game he finished pretty respectable day. In the 2nd half of that game he completed 10-11 passes at one point and lead us to another TD. His QB rating in the 4th quarter is one of the best in the league.

If our defense could've stopped Detroit and we got the ball back we would've won.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Then I'll give him his due.
As we all should. However, that does not give JP a free pass for the rest of the season. I think JP is the future here, but he needs to show us all more consistency.

Typ0
10-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Keep practicing until you make that pass!!!!!!!

you hit the nail on the head right there. But practice doesn't count remember. Only game starts count. Practice means nothing and after three years we can only expect rookie play from JP because after all, he is a rookie right.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Really? After a bad start to the game he finished pretty respectable day. In the 2nd half of that game he completed 10-11 passes at one point and lead us to another TD. His QB rating in the 4th quarter is one of the best in the league.

If our defense could've stopped Detroit and we got the ball back we would've won.
I can not blame our defense for its second half performance. They gave our offense a chance to score, Ko Simpson intercepted Kitna with 7 minutes on the clock. Needless to say, it was a three and out for Buffalo.

Typ0
10-17-2006, 02:42 PM

I'm not going to pick and choose minutes from games and then declare he's playing well. He's played in half a dozen games where he's had a dozen good minutes. That doesn't cut it. He made putrid decisions in those other minutes too. No kidding our OLine sucks...what a great reason to go out there and hang onto the ball.

The kid has all the skills there is no question about that. He can make big plays there's no question about that. The question is where the hell is his QB mentality that's what the question is.

BillsFever21
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM

Everyone on this team is playing lights out except for JP. Our coaching staff is doing a great job managing the game, our defense doesn't give up any yards and puts us with great field position every drive, McGahee is running for 120 yards a game and our OL doesn't let anybody through. If only JP would throw for 3 TD's a game and chip in we would be 6-0 right now.

I mean seriously now. JP only has 7 of our 9 TD's or so this year. He only had 220 of our 280 total yards on Sunday. Our defense has been great this year. They only gave up 161 yards to Roy Williams when they knew he was getting the ball.

If only JP could do his part we would be 6-0.

Seriously though. By the way some talk you would think he has thrown 1 TD and 7 INT this year. Oh wait, that was Chris Simms' stats. The guy that some of these clowns feel is a better option.

BillsFever21
10-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm not going to pick and choose minutes from games and then declare he's playing well. He's played in half a dozen games where he's had a dozen good minutes. That doesn't cut it. He made putrid decisions in those other minutes too. No kidding our OLine sucks...what a great reason to go out there and hang onto the ball.

The kid has all the skills there is no question about that. He can make big plays there's no question about that. The question is where the hell is his QB mentality that's what the question is.

Then go watch Jay Cutler. I mean he is such a great QB right now because of that great preseason game he had.

No QB makes bad decisions. Carson Palmer lost to Tampa Bay and a rookie making his 2nd start outplayed him. Palmer has the same amount of TD's as Losman and 1 less INT but more fumbles this year. He has Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmenzadeh. Lee Evans isn't close to Chad Johnson and Peerless Price and Josh Reed isn't Houshmenzadeh.

patmoran2006
10-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Unfortunately, NE game is already a win the game or your playoff dreams are over game..

We lose the game and we'd have to go undefeated the rest of the season to even have a SHOT to make the playoffs.. NE would already be FOUR games on us, five if you count them sweeping us and owning a tie breaker.. And you figure they aint going worse than 10-6 so to catch them we'd have to win out and go 11-5 to have a shot..

Hate to say it.. But should we lose.. Im so desperate for a top tackle (offensive or defensive) in this draft it wont be long before a big part of me starts hoping the losses pile up while a couple of cellar dwellars get hot

Meathead
10-17-2006, 04:19 PM
it wont be long before a big part of me starts hoping the losses pile up while a couple of cellar dwellars get hot
i can help you with that. here, let me show you the way

then we get to be in that enviable position of rooting for the bills to win but also being a little relieved they didnt

yeah i know, woo frikkin hoo, but its better than being obsessed

and heres praying the most unlikely turnaround in bills history happens anyway

DaBills
10-17-2006, 04:48 PM
That's half the equation. Forgetting that 31-0 we put on them a few years back, unless this team figures out how to stop Brady's one-step drop/quick slant move or how they use their TE's, it's gonna be another long day whether JP starts or you put Steve Young in his prime back there.

paladin warrior
10-17-2006, 08:42 PM
:surrender No way:brace: JP will run backward and lost around 10 to 20 yards again .:monkeyp: Tom .B (NE) I hope the Snow again on next Sunday..

billsfairweatherfan
10-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Then I'll give him his due. that will happen when pigs fly:roflmao: he coudnt beat the lions enough said.:yap: :yap: