PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports: NHL power rankings

Mitchy moo
10-17-2006, 02:33 PM
NHL Power Rankings Week Of 10/17/2006
Rk Team Last Wk Rise/Fall High/Low Comment
1 Stars 2 (+1) 1/2 (1.000) The Stars enter Week 3 one win away from tying their team record for best start to a season. Dallas won its first five games of the year, netting three victories in regulation, one in overtime and one in a shootout.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy
2 Wild 6 (+4) 2/6 (1.000) Minnesota has been a Wild club to watch through its first five games. The club is off to its best start in franchise history courtesy of two shootout wins, one overtime victory, and two regulation wins, one of which was a shutout.
3 Sabres 1 (-2) 1/3 (1.000) The Sabres kept their offense rolling along in Week 2, which also kept the club unbeaten in five games. One of the main reasons Buffalo has been able to post a 5-0-0 mark to start off the season is because the team has been scoring close to four goals per game (3.80).
4 Sharks 3 (-1) 3/4 (.800) The Sharks have shown some bite in their first five games, winning four and dropping only one. The team suffered its first loss this past week when the Oilers outscored them 6-4 on Thursday night in Edmonton.
5 Ducks 4 (-1) 4/5 (.800) Jean-Sebastien Giguere is one of the main reasons the Ducks have remained unbeaten in regulation after Anaheim's first five games. Giguere has appeared in four of the team's first five games, registering a 2-0-2 record with a 2.18 GAA, one shutout and a .935 save percentage.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/powerRankings (http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/powerRankings)

jamze132
10-18-2006, 03:37 AM
Buffalo should be first damn it! Can't something good happen to any sports team I like? I would love for just one of my teams to actually win a title. The Met's are on the verge of elimination, there is no hope for the Bills in my lifetime, and the Sabres, get close, and then get screwed. This year better be the year!

don137
10-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Yea nothing like being undefeated and dropping two spots.

Mitchy moo
10-18-2006, 06:39 PM
That is weird.

SABURZFAN
10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
it means nothing right now.