PDA

View Full Version : To all the JP haters From a Bills fan

cablesabres68
10-17-2006, 08:08 PM
I myself am getting pissed about the Bills losing and I to am getting frusturated with Losman but cmon u have understand this is JP's 3rd season 2nd season as a starter but his first year he broke his leg. That's excusible in his second year he was yanked around like a rag doll because of Inspector gadget (lol sorry had to) and Tom donahue so his confidence was very low last year. During a few games he showed flashes of brilliance like the KC game and the Miami game. now this year i really consider it his rookie year. he has a new coach, new coodinator, and different philosiphy. i know this point was made but Aikman was 1-10 manning was 3-13 i mean u could go on and on.

Troy Aikman 1-10
1989 Dallas Cowboys 11 11 293 155 52.9 1749 6.0 75t 9 18 55.7

Peyton Manning 3-13
1998 Indianapolis Colts 16 16 575 326 56.7 3739 6.50 78 26 28 22/109 42 8 71.2

The Great Jim Kelly 4-12
1986 Buffalo Bills 285 480 59.4 3593 7.49 22 17 83.3

JP Losman This year So far 2-4
2006 Buffalo 6 172 106 1,119 61.6 6 5 51

You guys like stats so much there is some stats for your asses

There are many more i can list but i these would do. Everyone is pissed off cuz JP isn't doing this and he isn't doing that just plz shutup root for the bills and be a bills fan and if you are down because of the bills root for the sabres it is 9-1 in the third period HELL YEAH GO SABRES

Matt
cablesabres68

Jimbuktu
10-17-2006, 08:28 PM
KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD, BROTHER

GFLuNEEDit
10-17-2006, 09:17 PM
He flat out sucks

BidsJr
10-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Post removed for TOS violation. - Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM
There are many more i can list but i these would do.

Show me Steve Young!

djjimkelly
10-18-2006, 02:56 AM
Show me Steve Young!

steve young

Year TM | G | Comp Att PCT YD Y/A TD INT | Att Yards TD |
+----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
| 1985 tam | 5 | 72 138 52.2 935 6.8 3 8 | 40 233 1 |
| 1986 tam | 14 | 195 363 53.7 2282 6.3 8 13 | 74 425 5 |
| 1987 sfo | 8 | 37 69 53.6 570 8.3 10 0 | 26 190 1 |
| 1988 sfo | 11 | 54 101 53.5 680 6.7 3 3 | 27 184 1 |

albeit he played for a **** tampa team his first 2 years. sadly this bills team is similar to that. however we have lots of youth and IMO only need 3-4 pieces to be ready.

now saying that these are MAJOR pieces

LT MLB RG and 1 more serious WR unless upgraded line play helps routes develop more since i dont have coaches tape i cant tell even from HD brodcasts when i watch them over becuz i cant see all the routes

kernowboy
10-18-2006, 03:20 AM
Again we are stuck with JP for the season so lets give him the season. JP is getting hammered behind the line but Nall's mobility will make every week a sack fest. Unlike Donahoe/Mularky, I think Levy/Jauron will take their licks.

I think we will lose against the Pats but what I want to see is pride. I want to see JP getting up and continuing to try to win as we know he'll get knocked down several times.

During the bye week I want to see some radical surgery. I have not seen what the cap implications are but $2.5m for Gandy is sickening - we must either cut him or find a way to get him on IR

We need to sign Mike Pearson at LT, a bonafide career LT who will be an automatic upgrade at least til the end of the season. He was unlucky with injuries in Jacksonville, and they were never going to want to have two starting LTs especially as neither him or Barnes have the build for guard. He then got cut by the Fins but this was because he was cheaper to cut than Shelton and McIntosh and they sure must be regretting that now.
We need to sign Jeff Mitchell, a Pro Bowler and our Kevin Mawae who will provide pride a veteran leadership. Fowler is a career back up playing like a career back up.
We need to sign Ahmed Plummer. The secondary is too young and Clements is showing no veteran leadership. He needs to be benched. Plummer may not be the fastest but plays with savvy and would be good for a couple of years while we bring along Youboty.

To my knowledge all are available. At the moment parts of the team are in ER. These guys can easily be a short term bandaid and with Pearson could mean our LT requirement is not so urgent come the draft. A line of:

Pearson - Peters (use his bulk inside) - Mitchell - Villarial - Butler

looks better. and yes I'd move Peters inside as I think his bulk and speed would compliment Pearson and give JP confidence whilst we need to see if Butler can be our Runyan/Tauscher and won't discover that if he's on the bench.

jamze132
10-18-2006, 03:51 AM
Well to be honest, this isn't Madden football. We can't just go to the Free Agent screen and sign anyone we want. I do agree though that somethng need to be done about our O-line. I would like to see Gandy benched (if no other reason than to be an emergency back-up) and Peter's moved to LT. Let's see what he can do there. he won't do any worse than Gandy did. I woould like to see what Butler can do at RT as well.

What do we have to lose?

ddaryl
10-18-2006, 05:18 AM
I don't think there are a lot of people asking for JP's head, just a mouthy few who will pollute this forum and others because they have no life outside of the internet, and football.

kernowboy
10-18-2006, 05:46 AM
I think that Pearson is at present a free agent and it is possible we can sign him to the veteran miminum. We can give him 10 games with the option of resigning him if he plays well and at 26 years old he would want to be in the shop window as he can still have a career of 7-8 years more.

At present Gandy is earning $2.5m. I am sure we could get Pearson for $650,00O.

In retrospect I have been too harsh on Fowler and if we kept him we could have a line of

Pearson
Peters
Fowler
Villarial/Preston
Butler.

Firstly whilst Peters has come on massively I am not certain about him being on the most important position on the line.
Secondly if Peters did ok we might be suckered into not taking advantage of one of the deepest OT drafts in recent times. There are players coming out who might be going at the top of the 3rd when in other years would have made the 1st. In addition we would still need to look for a guard, and guards are not as good as tackles next year.
Thirdly if Pearson does well, we can draft a LT in the 2nd and allow him to develop, someone like Doug Free, Ryan Harris, or Joe Staley whilst using the first on the best player available be it in a skills role like QB, TE, WR or a defensive player like Paul Posluzny or if a big junior DT declares. Or we can stick the OT we draft on the right if Butler doesn't make it

See, Managing Football teams and rosters is easy :)

Typ0
10-18-2006, 07:43 AM
the real kicker is people are in one breath saying we have to evaluate him over the course of the whole season and in the next breath saying it's the rest of the team that is his problem. Well guess what, the rest of the team is not going to change this season so how are you possibly going to evaluate him fairly since it's everyone else's fault?

ICE74129
10-18-2006, 07:51 AM
the real kicker is people are in one breath saying we have to evaluate him over the course of the whole season and in the next breath saying it's the rest of the team that is his problem. Well guess what, the rest of the team is not going to change this season so how are you possibly going to evaluate him fairly since it's everyone else's fault?

Which is why he is our QB next year too. Fans better start dealing with that reality.

Make the team better and see how fast JP improves

cablesabres68
10-18-2006, 02:13 PM
bump