10-17-2006, 09:05 PM
:party:

MTBillsFan
10-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Miller time!

GThirst
10-17-2006, 10:15 PM
XD I love it.

Briere was Mic'd up and said "can't stop a beachball" clearly talking about Esche.

The fans were chanting "We want 10!"

And to think, I was going to go but didnt have a phone or internet until today! It was already sold out! :(

jamze132
10-18-2006, 03:20 AM
I'll drink to anything! GO SABRES!

ddaryl
10-18-2006, 03:42 AM
I remember growing up as a kid and going to 5- 10 Sabres games a year with my Dad in the 70's. I've seen so many Sabres games where we would score 7+ goals in a game. I watched French Connection, I was there for Danny Gare's 50th goal, I even got Gilbert Perrault's stick after a game when he was the 1st star (still have it). King kong Korab, John Schonefeld, great memories of the great Sabre teams that I grew up emulating in street hockey every night after school.

The Sabres barely played with much gusto for years, and then the league became the neutral zone trap and Buffalo's offense could barely muster 2 goals in game. Even in 99 when we went to the cup our O sucked balls.

Watching this team last year and the beginning of this year really brings back all the reasons why I loved hockey, and reminds me so much of those times in the 70's. Fast moving, pretty give and goes, end to end rushes, and solid to great goaltending.

Words can not describe how thankful I am for the "new NHL". Hokcey needed it, and a long time Sabres fan like myself desperately needed it.

9 to friggin 1. I hope we have a plethera of games like this. A wins a win, but to be able to pour on the juice like tonight is always special.

shelby
10-18-2006, 04:51 AM
:punk:

Mitchy moo
10-18-2006, 05:47 AM
:punk:

gotta love it!

Michael82
10-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Yeah baby! Go Sabres!!!!! :jig:

Typ0
10-18-2006, 01:04 PM
on WGR this morning Mike Rob. said this is the best team that has ever played in buffalo. I really like that guy over the years I've been a fan and it was great to hear him say that because he really knows what's going on. He said we've had good teams with some great players but this team is a solid from top to bottom NHL machine. If we are healthy come playoff time we're going to bring it home.

BillsNick
10-18-2006, 01:53 PM
I remember growing up as a kid and going to 5- 10 Sabres games a year with my Dad in the 70's. I've seen so many Sabres games where we would score 7+ goals in a game. I watched French Connection, I was there for Danny Gare's 50th goal, I even got Gilbert Perrault's stick after a game when he was the 1st star (still have it). King kong Korab, John Schonefeld, great memories of the great Sabre teams that I grew up emulating in street hockey every night after school.

The Sabres barely played with much gusto for years, and then the league became the neutral zone trap and Buffalo's offense could barely muster 2 goals in game. Even in 99 when we went to the cup our O sucked balls.

Watching this team last year and the beginning of this year really brings back all the reasons why I loved hockey, and reminds me so much of those times in the 70's. Fast moving, pretty give and goes, end to end rushes, and solid to great goaltending.

Words can not describe how thankful I am for the "new NHL". Hokcey needed it, and a long time Sabres fan like myself desperately needed it.

9 to friggin 1. I hope we have a plethera of games like this. A wins a win, but to be able to pour on the juice like tonight is always special.

Great post! I couldn't agree more! :posrep: