• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

This board is 1 GAMe AWAY from the biggest anti-Jauron fest in history

If the Bills lose to NE at home Sunday, and JP looks like **** again in doing so.
    Mark my words
    Kelly Holcomb, or maybe even Craig Nall, will be starting after the bye.

It will be the biggest Jauron hate fest in the history of this board.. watch
    you guys are talking about Losman getting 1-2 years? Watch with Jauron, if he blows again Sunday he'll be holding a clipboard in two weeks.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: This board is 1 GAMe AWAY from the biggest anti-Jauron fest in history

Wrong about any QB change. The FO and coaching staff are ready to stick with JP through thick and thin, or in their own words, "forcefully patient". That sounds like a Marvism to me.

And no, no one here except maybe you is hating on Jauron.

And by the way,

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      Wrong about any QB change. The FO and coaching staff are ready to stick with JP through thick and thin, or in their own words, "forcefully patient". That sounds like a Marvism to me.

And by the way,

what he said was "painfully patient" i believe...meaning he doesn't feel there are any other options and it's going to hurt.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

And by the way,

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

we'll see how many of you are real Jauron fans soon, should JP play like **** 1-2 more times..

BTW, if Jauron benched Losman for Holcomb and I was Levy I'd fire him before the final horn sounded.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Tinboy
            • Aug 2004

Haven't we been here before?`Stop with this ****!

Comment

I don't think Holcomb will get time. If anything they might sling Nall on. It will be interesting to see if/when Nall dresses. Holcomb is definitely the past and Nall, well we don't know.

As everyone has said, stats wise Losman is getting better and for this reason alone Jauron will stick with him. Mularky made the mistake of trying to rescue a lost season. If he had just taken his licks, we would be in a better position today as we would have known all JP from a full season already. And I think we need to consider that Holcomb all but ignored our current No1 receiver last year.

What I want to see in the Pats game is some pride. Even if the margin isn't close I want to see players chomping on the bit. If Mr Turnstyle has another shocker, I want him yanked, cut and Mike Pearson brought in. He is a bonafide LT who CANNOT do worse. If the guards fail to open any lanes I want them pulled, Peters & Preston brought to the inside roles, and Butler stuck on the right. We are not going to see if he is going to be our Jon Runyan or Mark Tauscher if all we do is allow him to expand the width of his arse sat on the bench.

6 games have told us that the OL is a shocker. If this continues in Game 7, I will be gutted if there hasn't been major surgery here by Game 8. My concern is that Jauron seems a fundamentally decent bloke, respected by his players and an additional failing of his will be continuing to show loyalty to players like Gandy.

Loyalty is a marvellous quality to easy abused by others.

Comment

and finally about the OL, this needs to get sorted before whoever we have at QB is signed.

Can you imagine any veteran wanting to play behind the current sieve unless we massively over pay? Can we afford to massively over pay?

A veteran may consider retirement an attractive option compared to the life threatening injuries he might receive.

Signing Pearson and if possible Jeff Mitchell would be confidence building for our next QB whether it remains JP or is someone new

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

There will be no Jauron hate fest on here. It's not his fault that he inherited the worst O-line in the history of Pop Warner football. Give him and Levy time to fix it.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

And by the way,
                    actually, we have one board member who wasn't even willing to give Jauron a chance in the first place
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Ain't gonna happen. I'll be 1000 ZB's. The only way Holcomb or Nall comes in is if JP gets hurt or we've already blown a team so far away that the backups get playing time. No matter how bad JP does this year they're going to stick with him.

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

I agree because having better stats then almost half the QB's in the league and going 21/34 207 yards, 2td's, and 1 INT is just not acceptable in the NFL. We need a QB that can throw 300 yards w/ 3 td's every single game to be competitive. Thank goodness we suck so bad that we will be able to find that exact QB in the draft.

The sooner we bench JP and fire Marv, Jauron, Fairchild, Fewell, April, Allaire, Catavolos, Coiner, Cross, Kollar, Lester, McNally, Schonert, Sheldon, Studesville, Tolbert, Van Pelt, Zierlein and the janitor responsible for mopping the bathroom floor without putting up a wet floor sign... we can actually begin putting together a winning program by looking to FA and hiring every available experienced vet.

I think Milloy, Vincent, P. Williams, M. Williams, Winfield, Jennings, R. Johnson, S. Adams, Moulds, Posey, B. Anderson, M Cambell all could be available if we pony up the cash. This would shore up our problem areas immediately.

What kind of cap hit would we take if we cut the entire team? Does cutting the practice squad and scout teams count against that?

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

If Jauron benches JP I will be calling for his head IMMEDIATELY.

That being said, I think it's highly unlikely that it happens.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            If the Bills lose to NE at home Sunday, and JP looks like **** again in doing so.
                            Mark my words
                            Kelly Holcomb, or maybe even Craig Nall, will be starting after the bye.

It will be the biggest Jauron hate fest in the history of this board.. watch
                            you guys are talking about Losman getting 1-2 years? Watch with Jauron, if he blows again Sunday he'll be holding a clipboard in two weeks.

it all depends on what makes JP suck. If the OL blows and causes JP to suck he'll be playing.

Switching to Holcomb isn't gonna fix our future and I thik Jauron knows that. I doubt there's a qb switch. Another case of fans starting a qb controversy where there isn't one.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bill Cody
                              • Sep 2004

No way Lossman gets benched at the bye. It will take the full 16 weeks for the majority of the fans to feel comfortable saying "JP blows". Let him have the full year.

Comment

Working...
                              X