PDA

View Full Version : This board is 1 GAMe AWAY from the biggest anti-Jauron fest in history

patmoran2006
10-17-2006, 10:42 PM
If the Bills lose to NE at home Sunday, and JP looks like **** again in doing so.
Mark my words
Kelly Holcomb, or maybe even Craig Nall, will be starting after the bye.

It will be the biggest Jauron hate fest in the history of this board.. watch
you guys are talking about Losman getting 1-2 years? Watch with Jauron, if he blows again Sunday he'll be holding a clipboard in two weeks.

Mr. Miyagi
10-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Wrong about any QB change. The FO and coaching staff are ready to stick with JP through thick and thin, or in their own words, "forcefully patient". That sounds like a Marvism to me.

And no, no one here except maybe you is hating on Jauron.

And by the way, :negrep:

Typ0
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
Wrong about any QB change. The FO and coaching staff are ready to stick with JP through thick and thin, or in their own words, "forcefully patient". That sounds like a Marvism to me.

what he said was "painfully patient" i believe...meaning he doesn't feel there are any other options and it's going to hurt.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM

:respect:

patmoran2006
10-17-2006, 10:52 PM
we'll see how many of you are real Jauron fans soon, should JP play like **** 1-2 more times..

BTW, if Jauron benched Losman for Holcomb and I was Levy I'd fire him before the final horn sounded.

Tinboy
10-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Haven't we been here before?`Stop with this ****! :negrep:

kernowboy
10-18-2006, 03:05 AM
I don't think Holcomb will get time. If anything they might sling Nall on. It will be interesting to see if/when Nall dresses. Holcomb is definitely the past and Nall, well we don't know.

As everyone has said, stats wise Losman is getting better and for this reason alone Jauron will stick with him. Mularky made the mistake of trying to rescue a lost season. If he had just taken his licks, we would be in a better position today as we would have known all JP from a full season already. And I think we need to consider that Holcomb all but ignored our current No1 receiver last year.

What I want to see in the Pats game is some pride. Even if the margin isn't close I want to see players chomping on the bit. If Mr Turnstyle has another shocker, I want him yanked, cut and Mike Pearson brought in. He is a bonafide LT who CANNOT do worse. If the guards fail to open any lanes I want them pulled, Peters & Preston brought to the inside roles, and Butler stuck on the right. We are not going to see if he is going to be our Jon Runyan or Mark Tauscher if all we do is allow him to expand the width of his arse sat on the bench.

6 games have told us that the OL is a shocker. If this continues in Game 7, I will be gutted if there hasn't been major surgery here by Game 8. My concern is that Jauron seems a fundamentally decent bloke, respected by his players and an additional failing of his will be continuing to show loyalty to players like Gandy.

Loyalty is a marvellous quality to easy abused by others.

kernowboy
10-18-2006, 03:26 AM
and finally about the OL, this needs to get sorted before whoever we have at QB is signed.

Can you imagine any veteran wanting to play behind the current sieve unless we massively over pay? Can we afford to massively over pay?

A veteran may consider retirement an attractive option compared to the life threatening injuries he might receive.

Signing Pearson and if possible Jeff Mitchell would be confidence building for our next QB whether it remains JP or is someone new

jamze132
10-18-2006, 03:43 AM
There will be no Jauron hate fest on here. It's not his fault that he inherited the worst O-line in the history of Pop Warner football. Give him and Levy time to fix it.

The_Philster
10-18-2006, 04:28 AM

actually, we have one board member who wasn't even willing to give Jauron a chance in the first place ;)

DynaPaul
10-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Ain't gonna happen. I'll be 1000 ZB's. The only way Holcomb or Nall comes in is if JP gets hurt or we've already blown a team so far away that the backups get playing time. No matter how bad JP does this year they're going to stick with him.

madness
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
I agree because having better stats then almost half the QB's in the league and going 21/34 207 yards, 2td's, and 1 INT is just not acceptable in the NFL. We need a QB that can throw 300 yards w/ 3 td's every single game to be competitive. Thank goodness we suck so bad that we will be able to find that exact QB in the draft.

The sooner we bench JP and fire Marv, Jauron, Fairchild, Fewell, April, Allaire, Catavolos, Coiner, Cross, Kollar, Lester, McNally, Schonert, Sheldon, Studesville, Tolbert, Van Pelt, Zierlein and the janitor responsible for mopping the bathroom floor without putting up a wet floor sign... we can actually begin putting together a winning program by looking to FA and hiring every available experienced vet.

I think Milloy, Vincent, P. Williams, M. Williams, Winfield, Jennings, R. Johnson, S. Adams, Moulds, Posey, B. Anderson, M Cambell all could be available if we pony up the cash. This would shore up our problem areas immediately.

What kind of cap hit would we take if we cut the entire team? Does cutting the practice squad and scout teams count against that?

OpIv37
10-18-2006, 12:03 PM
If Jauron benches JP I will be calling for his head IMMEDIATELY.

That being said, I think it's highly unlikely that it happens.

justasportsfan
10-18-2006, 12:07 PM
If the Bills lose to NE at home Sunday, and JP looks like **** again in doing so.
Mark my words

you guys are talking about Losman getting 1-2 years? Watch with Jauron, if he blows again Sunday he'll be holding a clipboard in two weeks.

it all depends on what makes JP suck. If the OL blows and causes JP to suck he'll be playing.

Switching to Holcomb isn't gonna fix our future and I thik Jauron knows that. I doubt there's a qb switch. Another case of fans starting a qb controversy where there isn't one.

Bill Cody
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
No way Lossman gets benched at the bye. It will take the full 16 weeks for the majority of the fans to feel comfortable saying "JP blows". Let him have the full year.

Carlton Bailey
10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Two words: Troy Smith

mybills
10-18-2006, 12:23 PM
I agree because having better stats then almost half the QB's in the league and going 21/34 207 yards, 2td's, and 1 INT is just not acceptable in the NFL. We need a QB that can throw 300 yards w/ 3 td's every single game to be competitive. Thank goodness we suck so bad that we will be able to find that exact QB in the draft.

The sooner we bench JP and fire Marv, Jauron, Fairchild, Fewell, April, Allaire, Catavolos, Coiner, Cross, Kollar, Lester, McNally, Schonert, Sheldon, Studesville, Tolbert, Van Pelt, Zierlein and the janitor responsible for mopping the bathroom floor without putting up a wet floor sign... we can actually begin putting together a winning program by looking to FA and hiring every available experienced vet.

I think Milloy, Vincent, P. Williams, M. Williams, Winfield, Jennings, R. Johnson, S. Adams, Moulds, Posey, B. Anderson, M Cambell all could be available if we pony up the cash. This would shore up our problem areas immediately.

What kind of cap hit would we take if we cut the entire team? Does cutting the practice squad and scout teams count against that?

:rofl:

Meathead
10-18-2006, 12:44 PM
calling for the bencing of jp in a foreseeable future is a sign of insanity i believe

this is just crazy folks. in terms of qb development jp is right around where i expected he would be. hes progressing along a standard line of qb maturity. hes doing the kinds of things that indicate hes both getting better and still struggling because hes young

the absolute worst thing you could do at this point was pull him. he would have to be in complete meltdown mode and hes not even in the same area code as that right now. based on what weve seen already its hard to imagine he will even approach that at any time this season

short of a sustained attack of leafitis my loyalty to the bills and The Marv would take a cannonball to the broadside if they swapped in nall or holcomb. wont happen

did losman fulfill my fantasy of otherworldly abilities far beyond that of mortal men and the youngest qb ever to throw fifty touchdowns in a season leading his team to the most memorable sb victory in nfl history? well not yet but theres still ten games

justasportsfan
10-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Marv said the bills should've stayed with JP last year. Nuff said.

Patti120
10-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Lets just hope that Marv and Dick smarten up and start reading this board for herein liens the answer.

PECKERWOOD
10-18-2006, 01:26 PM
By the time Dick Jauron is done in Buffalo, we will have a holiday dedicated on his behalf. He is gonna trade for houshmanzillah, chhaaampionship.

Mr. Cynical
10-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Mark my words

See my sig.

The fest has been going on in my house since Day 1. C'mon over. The beer is cold and the wings are hot. :D

Mr. Cynical
10-18-2006, 02:11 PM
actually, we have one board member who wasn't even willing to give Jauron a chance in the first place ;)

No need to be coy about this one - you can use my name quite freely without any ill will from me when speaking on this topic. :up:

patmoran2006
10-18-2006, 02:17 PM
By the time Dick Jauron is done in Buffalo, we will have a holiday dedicated on his behalf. He is gonna trade for houshmanzillah, chhaaampionship.
IF he aint a former Bear, or Lion, Jauron dont want em

BidsJr
10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Mark my words

Ricola Rediculas

:horsecrap:

Inetpub
10-18-2006, 02:35 PM
I would have to say give Jauron the 3 years as it is still "first year" to the NFL. Definition of "first year" is same as JP Losmans definition of being a first year. Hes dealing with new Offensive schemes, new coaches, new QB and new players hes never seen before. same as JP. If we lose I dont think it should be on Jaurons head. He didnt throw the Interceptions or runs the ball. He doesnt block for the Defense. Really I dont know how it can be his fault. He is still learning.

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Mark my words

WAIT A MINUTE HERE....

This is going to be bigger than the famous Anti Jauron fest of 04?

I doubt it.

LtBillsFan66
10-19-2006, 05:45 AM
I look forward to two more camps of Bills fans to engage in intelligent debate. Jauron Jerkers vs. Jauron Haters. :up: