• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Andrew Peters

Just wanted to go on record about him. I've been very vocal he's a waste of a roster spot. I'm not fully won over but he said he worked hard over the summer and it shows. I hope he continues to play this way...and playing smart...and he's a welcome addition to the team.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Andrew Peters

I agree!
    I never hated the guy and always really rooted for him when he was on the ice. He played great last night!

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

Peters Has the Potential to Downright Replace Grier.. he can hit, he's fast now, and thought he dont hae a point, he's got way better hands than Grier, last night he had like 4 or 5 chances to score, and its good, hes also only gettign a lil ice time, ruff said he'd slowly build him up..

last nite, after we got the big lead early in the 3rd, he played a good 10 minutes which is Double his normal amount of ice time ...
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• GThirst
        • Jul 2006

When Connoly does return, someone is leaving. I'm guessing they won't get rid of Novotny, people have only said good things about him, and he has clearly earned that spot.

I'm thinking its going to be close between Mair and Peters. And I'd rather see Mair be scratched. Peters brings the game alive. He got the team going in the Detroit game with a fight, and a minute later came our first goal. The guy can fight among the best in the league, and he is becoming a much better skater.

I love this guy not for scoring, but energizing the team. His scoring ability will come, and it will come in handy. Hes played well, and deserves a spot on the team.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

Ruff wont Split the Peters - Gaustad - Mair Line,

However,
          Vanek - Roy - Afinogenov
          Hecht - Briere - Pominville
          Kotalik - Drury - Novotny
          Peters - Guastad - Mair

Im my honest opion, 4th Line is Die Hard, not gonna split up,

So it will prolly be Novotny Being Scratched
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

it's going to be months before Connelly might be available so these guys are going to get some time...but right now I'd say the lines would be changed and Peters would be the one out.

Comment

Working...
            X