PDA

View Full Version : Can we PLEASE stop...

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 11:11 AM
All of this talk about free agancy and next years draft!!!!! That is what we do in Feb. and Mar. If you do not have answers with players that are currently avail. then lets wait, please.... Thank you

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Also we are going to suck next year too, so who is avail. in FA in 2008 and what kids are freshman in college now that could really help us in 2010?

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2006, 11:13 AM
My threads of the day are for people who are so unhappy about the current personal an outlet to explain how they would fix it rather than their random whining and babble.

Sorry....

OpIv37
10-18-2006, 11:14 AM
I fail to see your logic.

This team clearly has holes, and few if any will be fixed this season.

Right now, potential FA's and draft picks are playing in midseason form. Now is a great time to determine a) who's potentially available and b) if they could help this team.

Personally, I like hearing about these guys now so I can watch them myself rather than reading other people's opinions about them in March when FA starts and the draft talks heat up.

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
I fail to see your logic.

This team clearly has holes, and few if any will be fixed this season.

Right now, potential FA's and draft picks are playing in midseason form. Now is a great time to determine a) who's potentially available and b) if they could help this team.

Personally, I like hearing about these guys now so I can watch them myself rather than reading other people's opinions about them in March when FA starts and the draft talks heat up.

Then go to NFL.COM and there is a list of FA for 2007 RFA and UFA then order the NFL ticket and watch them!

PECKERWOOD
10-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Next years draft is fine to talk about and FA is good too. Its just dip****s that are posting about how we should of drafted 'x' QB after a good game. Whats even is worst is when you confront them about it, and ask them why we should get rid of JP and then they say " Did I say get rid of JP? Where Did I say that? ".

kernowboy
10-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Agreed

There is nothing we can do except whine and ***** about this season. No major changes can occur

With the draft we get 6/7 possible changes plus free agents.

It is healthy to discuss what we could do rather than ***** about what we can't.

And Alohabillsfan, with 4/5 good players in the draft and 2/3 Free Agents in key positions we can go deep in the post season next year

patmoran2006
10-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately, as a Bills fan the majority of us are programmed to start talking about next year by the time the season reaches week seven, because we are usually already out of it or a long shot at best to contend for the playoffs.

Ron Burgundy
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
All of this talk about free agancy and next years draft!!!!! That is what we do in Feb. and Mar. If you do not have answers with players that are currently avail. then lets wait, please.... Thank you

Nobody's making you read it.

If you don't like it, keep your trap shut and move on or start a thread that appeals to you.

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately, as a Bills fan the majority of us are programmed to start talking about next year by the time the season reaches week seven, because we are usually already out of it or a long shot at best to contend for the playoffs.

Good One!

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 12:21 PM

If you don't like it, keep your trap shut and move on or start a thread that appeals to you.

I did, now you keep yours shut!

DraftBoy
10-18-2006, 12:23 PM
In enjoy discussing the draft year round...if you dont like my opinions you can simply say so in the thread not create a whole nother topic on it.

mybills
10-18-2006, 12:28 PM
alohabillsfan, you contradicted yourself in the first two posts.
You can't tell us to stop talking about the next draft, then ask about the following one.
:scratch:

madness
10-18-2006, 12:38 PM
We need to replace Clements. Do you think we should look to FA or the draft for his replacement?

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 12:39 PM
alohabillsfan, you contradicted yourself in the first two posts.
You can't tell us to stop talking about the next draft, then ask about the following one.
:scratch:

Yes I can!

Now where do you think the Bills will draft in 2007?

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 12:40 PM
P.S. There is the scouting zone!

PECKERWOOD
10-18-2006, 01:03 PM

Very contradicting post. Obviously you dont like this thread, so how about you follow your own advice?

alohabillsfan
10-18-2006, 01:17 PM
P.S. We are currently bdrafting 10th~

Ron Burgundy
10-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Very contradicting post. Obviously you dont like this thread, so how about you follow your own advice?

I put my opinion down, in this thread, and left.

If I'd have started another thread *****ing about it, that would be different.

And now, I'm gone again.

mybills
10-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Yes I can!

Now where do you think the Bills will draft in 2007?
No you can't. And you can't ask that either, cuz you said we don't talk about that till Mar or Feb. :snicker:

PECKERWOOD
10-18-2006, 01:32 PM
I put my opinion down, in this thread, and left.

If I'd have started another thread *****ing about it, that would be different.

And now, I'm gone again.
So putting down your opinion is shutting up in your eyes? :funny:
Or do you simply want people to shut up when there saying things you dont want to hear? So in other words, your first post applies to everyone here, other than you! :crazy:

He has a valid topic, why keep posting new subjects in the same thread? Things become unorganized.

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2006, 02:27 PM
My threads of the day are for people who are so unhappy about the current personal an outlet to explain how they would fix it rather than their random whining and babble.

Sorry....